melissa's joke on cast

i think that it sounded hilarious about what melissa did to everyone (heard from alias magazine). when she had to come back in to shoot a shot of lauren obviously dead and she snuck in on everyone else doing theyre scene so when mid scene when they open the door and lauren is there they all screamed. i can just imagine like everybody cracking up afterwards. hopefully it will be on the season 4 dvd..i really want to see it

sorry bout the random post

Yes I know, I laughed out loud in the bus on the way home. ^_^
It was very funny. They shot it, so I suppose it will be on the dvd.

yup cant wait!!! its gunna be hillarious...first thing im gunna do when i get my dvds....bloopers!!!!!!! they are so freakin hillarious..omg

Damn, when i read that in the mag, i got SO excited! it had better be on the DVD, even as an easter egg, i dont care, as long as its there!!!!

:blush: Speaking of easter eggs, has anybody found any, I'm really terrible at finding them

Yeah Melissa said it should be there, I lol too my friends all stared at me and I was like
"Yeah It's an Alias thing"

omg its so funny when shes jumps out on them, michael luks so scared :lol:

and there is an easter egg on the fifth disc of season 3, in the bonus featurs press all direction buttons until the rambaldi eye <0> appears

Back