Mel's Angels

garnergarnish said:
nuh uh honey. its always mulder and scully...never scully and mulder. that would spell the end of the universe. In the same way that its Jen and Ben not Ben and Jen....and the same way that its Shenay and Katherine, and Kat and Nay...heehee!!! its just the order of things.
[post="1363890"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Fine. *mumbles* Mulder and Scully, I still love them.

As much as I would have liked to meet Mel with Nay (for other reasons too ;)), I was not able to, sadly. But when she was there, she did get me an autograph. I still wish I could meet Mel though. She's so beautiful and a great actress.

ReedCordial bandit said:
KAT IM SO LOVING THAT ANGELINA AV RIGHT NOW... SHES SO HOT...
i didnt know that you and NAY were going out,.... how cute! :cloud9:
[post="1365906"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

must say Kat that av is pretty damn hot. angelina is like the hottest woman ever..on par with JG.

and yes Jess, me and Kat are going out. Have been for almost a year now (29th June :woot: :groupwave: ) Met her right here on this very site and i love her with all my heart. She's my californian girl... :2love: :flowers:

garnergarnish said:
must say Kat that av is pretty damn hot. angelina is like the hottest woman ever..on par with JG.

Aww, thanks sweetie. :smiley: Angelina is so bloody hot, definitely on my top 10.

and yes Jess, me and Kat are going out. Have been for almost a year now (29th June :woot: :groupwave: ) Met her right here on this very site and i love her with all my heart. She's my californian girl... :2love:  :flowers:
[post="1366400"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes. Almost a year, on the 29th. :groupwave: I just hope that we can make it till then and much more. I love you, Nay, darling with all my heart too. My British angel. :2love: :flowers: :hug: :kiss:

garnergarnish said:
Thanks Rach...its bloody hard bein 5,000 miles away but its worked for a year and it shall continue to work.
[post="1370744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It definitely is hard being 5000 miles away, but we will keep making it work.

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
wow i admire u. that is hard work.
[post="1372209"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yep and with an 8 hr time difference its tiring...but totally worth it.

can you believe its almost ben a year since i first met Melissa George. Awww...wish she was coming to this years convention...damn it..

garnergarnish said:
yep and with an 8 hr time difference its tiring...but totally worth it.
[post="1373848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Definitely worth it. :blush:

Trying to be on-topic...It annoyed me today to see Fantastic Four trailers, since MG was originally supposed to be in it, but then they said they weren't going to make it, so she went off and made Amityville. And they said they were going to make it, however it clashed with Amityville, so no Fantastic Four. Instead it's Jessica Alba. Poop. :hmm:

I don't know if I made any sense. :confused:

it made perfect sense baby...and i know it is annoying. i much prefer MG to bloody Jessica Alba. stupid makers of Fantastic four....ruined everything.

garnergarnish said:
it made perfect sense baby...and i know it is annoying. i much prefer MG to bloody Jessica Alba. stupid makers of Fantastic four....ruined everything.
[post="1382886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY!! It's good to know that I made sense, darling. :smiley: I definitely prefer MG to Jessica Alba. She's pretty, but not as smoking hot and sweet as Melissa. And stupid makers of Fantastic Four. Gosh.

ahhhh didnt know Mg was meant to be in it. gotta admit i do like Jess Alba, however Mel rox! ah well Amityville was better than Fantastic four will be i reckon...maybe im biast!

^^ In my opinion i reckon Fantastic Four will wipe the floor with Amityville. I love the fantastic four cartoon and comics and cannot wait to see the film..its just sucha a shame that it won't have MG in it now...not fair

i agree Jessica Alba is hot!!!! but she is nowhere near as HOT as MG!!! i think she is well fit but MG is so much sexier...although not sure could be as sexy as Invisible woman...who knows..

yeah probably and yes i love Kat's new av and sig too. AJ is soooooo HOT...much hotter than either melissa george or jessica alba

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
oha nd kat? love ur new siggy and av.
[post="1409902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks. I have actually got quite a few compliments on it. :smiley:

My Nay said:
yeah probably and yes i love Kat's new av and sig too. AJ is soooooo HOT...much hotter than either melissa george or jessica alba

Thanks sweetie. Angelina is soooooo hot, but I'm not sure if she is hotter than Melissa. Hmm.

Back