Mel's Angels

ANGELINA IS HOTTER THEN MG... gosh i just finshsed printing out a whole bunch of piccies while i was sposed to be working in class lol this morning.

I saw Sin City the other night... highly disturbing movie, BUT Jess Alba WAS TOTALLY ROCKIN!!!!!!

i totally have to agrre...sorry baby....AJ is so much hotter than MG!!! by about 10 billion percent. she's far hotter than anyone in the world. yeah JG and MG are hot....but i don't think anyone can top AJ for pure sexiness

I guess you're right. Angelina is soooo hot, and so is MG, but Angelina is just pure sexiness, her body, her personality and just :thud: And plus I got one of my straight friends to call her hot. :lol:

i know i need to see that film for that one moment-and trust me it means a lot. Bi remember. although he has dodgy hair in that film.

anyway back to Melissa, i saw the Charmed episodes with her in the other day and she was amazing. so gorgeous and sexy and cool. i love her. always forget how much. must watch alias season 3 to remind myself how great she is amd look at all my autgraphs and photos with her.

confuzzled, hasnt nay always had that siggy?

anyhoo hey all! man i havent been round here in yonkies! how r we all?

got the yearbook the other day. gotta say LOVE the mel piccy in it with her one page interview (ONE PAGE??? WHY ON EARTH ONLY ONE PAGE???) i know ive seen it before but still *swoon* soooooo gorgeous!

erm...sorry about the lack of gorgeous women in my signature...but yes it is Kat who had angelina in her sig and av..i miss the one that had my top 5 women in...think i'll get kat to resurrect it...when she can be arsed to come on here.

I just love all the men in Lost but i'll be getting a Kate'Shannon from Lost one soon so gorgeous women will return.

right got it,

yeah i know, and the title for the artcile DEATH BECOMES HER.. i saw that movie when i was like 6 or smething all i can remeber is two sisters and a red dress and a hole thru one of their stomahces.

Mel is in Australia thats right.

She's starting a new project soon on an aussie series called 'Two Twisted" which should be shown on ch9 early 2006. Because of confidentiality reasons i am unsure of how much i am able to divulge at thi8s stage about her episode, but i'll give u a quick blurb about the show.

Basically "Two Twisted" is the second installment of this series, the first was called "totally twisted". it is a series of half hour long short-films for TV written by upcoming new writers and directors. Each episode when it goes to air will consist of two films played back to back with a small link between them, whether it be in the scenery, dialogue or props.

There was little resrictions for the writers, pretty much the only requirement (apart from length) was to have some sort of "twist" and some weird, supernatural or uncommon theme. Each episode is quite different and is it's own self contained story with different characters and locations. There are no "main" characters of the series.

Mel is set to start filming in two weeks. Her Episode is titled "There's something about Kyanna" and personally, i think she was made for the role. it's an amazing script, similar in some aspects to 'The Ammityville Horror'.

I'm sorry i can't give you guys any more info yet but i'll find out what i can tell ya and get back to ya. all i can say is u should all be very excited! Its goin to be an awesome ep!

For those unlucky enuf not to be aussies, im not sure whether they're wanting to sell it globally. They're trying to sell it to Qantas at the moment but i think that's for use on domestic flights.

Oh yea and if you guys are interested, Mel's co-star in TT is Sandy Winton. You may have seen him pop up in various Aussie TV Shows.

Sorry guys, i haven't been on here for ages and i hav been meaning to come here and tell y'all bout TT. it's good to see Mel getting work back home as well as overseas.

and BTW Nay, love the new siggy!

Some Piccies of Mel at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party

MelShoulderLoook.jpg

MelVFParty.jpg

Plus one from a Weinstein Pre-Oscar Party :smiley: :love: :woot:

7751419.jpg

Updated Mel's Angels List as of 5th April 2006

#1- Kat
#2- Natalia
#3- Jess
#4- Liliana
#5- Lanni