MelEyeRoll.jpg

MelLunchDeepinConvo.jpg

Im Pretty sure Mel's the New Face of Napoleon Make Up

MelCanadaNap.jpg

MelNapoleonLaunch.jpg

MelNap.jpg

HEY ANGELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Back!!!!

I cannot believe that i've been away from this amazing thread soooooo long...but i've been away from AA for a while. i miss Melissa i went to see the absolute crapness that was derailed just because she was in it. and she was actually the best thing about the film. I drooled over her the whole time. she is so hot man. I must keep up with all her doings.

Thanks for updating the list. Will tell the founder Kat....who sadly is now my ex girlfriend :( though thats not how i want it...but its tough...way it has to be cos i fucked up. ANYWAY...MG rocks my socks!!! Oh i got that saying off Kat *sob*

ok will stop moping.... gonna try and keep up to date.

Those pictures are hot dude. i love MG. I'm glad i haven't missed too much on here since the first of last month.

Hey Dani...how are you?

GQ's Hollywood's 10 Sexiest New Starlets

I saw in this month's GQ, the cover story called Hollywood's 10 Sexiest New Starlets. I was pleased to see that they profiled Mia Maestro and Melissa George!

I wouldn't call them "starlets" since it implies they are newcomers. It means that GQ considers them to be rising stars or overlooked actresses, I suppose. It's good publicity for Mia and Melissa, regardless of how they are defined. I hope they get great roles to play from this publicity.

#1- Kat
#2- Natalia
#3- Jess
#4- Liliana
#5- Lanni
#6- poison_angel
#7- Mara
#8- Geno
#9- Leslie
#10- Steph
#11- Nay
#12- Emma
#13- Jems
#14- Tazier
#15- Sydney
#16- Melissa
#17- Tab
#18- Salad
#19- Dani
#20- Margo
#21- Wei Chuan
#22- Mil
#23- Rach
#24- JuJu
#25- Madds
#26- Nikki
#27- Leny

Welcome Leny!! You could go on LiveJournal and find some icons. But you do have to remember to credit the maker.

And SIO, that's awesome. Melissa and Mia have been around for a bit, but they have been overlooked. Both are gorgeous and great actresses!

Happy Birthday Melissa! 🎂

Born this day on August 6, 1976 in Perth, Australia. :D

Interesting to note: Merrin Dungey also has her birthday today. Merrin was born August 6, 1971 in Sacramento, California.

Back