Melting the Ice

Oy... a new fic :woot: Not that I mind... I mean... I must have missed a post or something 'cause I didn't know a new one would come up....

Anyway... if you didn't... THANK YOU :lol: :hug:

Back to the review... hmmmm I don't like that Michael... make him better... sweet and all lovable... please :angelic: I like the Michael that takes care of Sydney and safes her from the monotonous life she's in... yeah... I'm just a die hard romantic crazy freak :lol: Or call it whatever you want....

I don't care! It's fiction :rolleyes: dude!!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm the new girl, I panicked on the last mission, and everybody's questioning whether I can do it or not. And the truth is... I don't know. I'm terrified. But I'm more terrified of not trying. So I'm gonna put on my strappy shoes and my tiny dress and I'm gonna try. And by this time tomorrow, we'll know if I can do it or not.
-Rachel Gibson.

The first one I've seen by Rachel! *Claps* Well done, well done.

*strech*

Just Plain ole me again :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

well in that chap it said sydney is 24... vaughn.. i'm not sure 30 i think or closer to it -- it says later on

this fic is great !!! i can´t wait to know why vaughn is the way he us ,

i wolud like to stay in this pm list , please ,

thanks 4 the inicial pm ,

Nanda

Poor Sydney. Both at home and at the office she has to put up with overbearing men. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten up the nerve to walk out on both bad situations.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was great ... ok I get overprotective parents but Jack is taking it to far ... wow two overbaring men in her life how does she survive ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back