Melting the Ice

Jack is way too controlling, the girl needs her own life. And I agree that the dinner guest is going to be a possible husband for Sydney in Jack's eyes. I'm still wondering what has made Michael this bitter towards people and life.
Great update

OMG if i was Syd i would have murdered jack by now, seriously. My dad tries to be over protective now, i couldn't imagine living a life like that.

great idea by the way can't wait to see what happens next

Gabby

For a moment there, when warden Jack was waiting for Syd to come home, I thought she was in a prison on a work release program or something... Jack needs needs HELP... Let's just say that... I wonder who the guest is??

jack is sooooo dictotorial in this
mean man
n hes going to set her up with a guy he wants her to marry isn't he :Pinch:
please say its vaughn :angelic:
thanks for the update i can't wait for more

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I've got this strange feeling that their guest is no one else than her boss, i don't know why but I've got that feeling :P

As for Vaughn, he really needs to get a life so he can stop living like that, even if it's not really living, that can't be really be called like that :P

The SAME one by Rachel?! Tisk Tisk Tisk.

Lol, I love the friends quote. Thats great.

I always see Jack as a... "I don't need a partner- I can do it myself" kind of guy not a Pleasantville diner onwner guy who wipes down the table. :smiley: Lol, remember that one guy?

-Diet Coke is the new Pepsi One :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Sydney has become a prisoner and a slave in her own home. And at work, she's nothing more than a robot. I hope Michael wakes up sometime and discovers the woman sitting outside his office. She needs rescuing.

Chris

Day in and day out their routine stayed the same; hardly ever a change.

What's going to happen that will change their lives..... forever????? :ermm:

I was about to say that Vaughn might need Sydney for one of his business lunches or something... but again... that would be too classic... unless you're going with the classic ;)

And who's that guy Daddy Bristow's having over on Friday... I know our Janet has something up her sleeve with that... don't think you can mock us, because you can't :lol:

:sideroll: crazy cookie

PS. Imagine Vaughn showing up at the door and Daddy Bristow wants to set them up :lol:

God what's Jack got shoved up his ass? Syd needs to get outta this

i wonder who this guest is going to be? *thinks really hard*

btw if u send out pm's for ur update keep me on the list :Please:

update soon!!!!

woah that's sad.
and i wonder why vaughn is so... agressive? i mean there's obviously something that made him like that. Maybe a lack of affection and love :Ponder: :lol:
anyway... i feel bad for syd too. she shouldn't let jack control her life.

That was great ... aww soo sad and depressing ... I'm guessing that the guest will be a potential husband (dont ask why I think that I just so) ... Jack is way to controling feel soo bad for Syd ... more soon please

Back