Memories of You and Me

K!!I was gettin xcted that syd never really died then u had to bring in ANDREW!!!!! ur a evil evil evil evil evil person!!!! LOL
This is great canu send me a pm pleeeeeeease!!! P.S wen thinkin of wether to send me 1 or not, please don't think of wat i wrote b4!!!!

HOW COME I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT THERE WAS A NEW CHAPTER?! :lol: j/k but that was great. I dont' like the sound of andrew already.
--Mandy :angelic:

ok first, sorry about the whole some of you not getting Pm's thing. my AA said the connection failed and my computer freaked out while I was sending the Pm's and they didn't go through...

anyway, nope, Andrew is not a gerbil, he's-well, how about when I write more I'll tell you, yes when it was getting less tragic it happened again, yes I am an evil writer, but hey, what can I say, it's fun to write, now I am going to write some more of caught in a dream since I haven't written in it for a llloooooonnnngggggg time and people probably think it died or something. more later

-mandi, the evil cliffhangeress

obsessetion said:
WE WAT UPDATE!!!
pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!
ppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back