Memories of You and Me

you are welcome mandi, luv ya 2 :D well that was a very good update :D love it. absoutly :D
--Mandy :angelic:

That was a great chapter. I really really really really really hope that Syd's not dead. Please don't let her be dead. Pwwweeeaassee!! :thinking: :( :confused: Can you please PM me when you update??

~Shammi~

OMG, this is fantastic. All, they were going to get married. Your killing me here, I want to know what happened on that mission? :woot: Great update, I loved it. Your such an amazing writer, and can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the pm (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

i'll send all the PM's when I write the new chapter tomorrow, or late tonight, not sure when...glad you guys liked it, umm the next part may be a little angsty, so be prepared, but don't like bite my head off or anything after, cuz you guys know me, i'm not gonna leave it all sad and stuff, just for a while...

-Mandi

Sarahmañana said:
great chapter...or is it chapters??? well either way it is really good!!!
well, it's actually one chapter it's just that my frickin computer is messed up and I have to divide up my fics, or i can't post, don't ask me why, it's just weird...in about a week and a half i'll be on a different computer so it won't do this anymore. :smiley:

sure. i'll probably write tonight if my annoying little sister stops hovering over my shoulder. i hate that. reasons why:

1. she hates alias
2. i hate her
3. i don't think she would appreciate some of the content of this story like vaughn wanting to make love to sydney. her mind would think it was awful (she has a young mind) and tell our mother that i was writing "bad" stuff on the computer! LMAO!

ok, new chapter! this piece of felgercarb computer is still messed up so it will be in parts, when i get home i'll edit the story and make it in one post but until then it will have to be this way...
---------------------------------
Vaughn POV

That was the worst day of my life. It started a chain of events that would haunt my dreams at night. Other bad things had happened to me in my life but never anything like this. This was the only thing that would ever make me cry, and even though I wouldn't ever openly admit it, there had been times when I had cried myself to sleep at night.

If not that I would stay awake and wonder why it had to happen, and where we would be if it didn't and what we would be doing and what if we had never met. Those thoughts always plagued me like a heavy burden on my shoulders, but the most plaguing of all was, would I have been able to save her, if I had been there.

~Flashback~

"There's only one thing we can do," said Kendall, as calmly as possible. "Witness protection."

That set Sydney off like a fire cracker. "No! No, no, no, no, no, NO! There is no way in hell your getting me into that!"

"Sydney, it's the only choice. If not, Sloane will find you. It's for your own good."

"No, it's not for my own good. Your not in the least bit concerned for my own good. If you were then you would let me stay here with my dad and Vaughn and Francie and Will. That's for my own good," said Sydney, face red with anger and out of breath.

"You need to do this Sydney, not only for your safety, but for everyone else's safety," Kendall said back, in an equally enraged manner.

"Listen, I have not gone through hell and back for the past two years so that I can just give up and run away. I refuse to live the rest of my life always looking over my shoulder. It's my life, and I'll do what I want." And with that she got up and ran out of the room without getting a chance to hear Kendall's reprive. I ran out after her and found her sitting on the floor against the wall, sobbing.

"Syd, Syd it's gonna be ok," I tried to comfort her amd held her hand. Although deep down, I wasn't too sure of how much I trusted my own words.

"It's just..I mean, I'm so confused, I don't know what to do. I don't know anything right now. The only thing I know is that I love you and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with you and there's no way I'm going into witness protection."

"I love you Sydney and no matter what, I will make sure that nothing happens to you. I promise," I said sincerely. I had never been a man to break a promise, until I made that on.

Then I kissed her and I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. We walked out to her car and I drove her home. When we got to her house, I kissed her again, this time more passionately.

"I love you," I said as she got out.

"I love you too,...Michael," she said with a smile. It was the first and the last time, she would call me Michael.

And then she turned and left. If I only I had known it was the lst time I would speak to her, the lst time I would kiss her, the last time I would see her so full of life. But I didn't know at the time, so I turned the car around and drove home, just like it was another day.

When I woke up the next morning I got the call. My cell phone rang and I picked it up. "Vaughn here."

"Vaughn, it's Kendall, we have an emergency."

"What is it?"

"It's Sydney," he said in a panicked voice.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" I asked, the fear rising in my stomach.

"She's dead."

~End Flashback~

I remember those two words. Those two little words altered my entire life, my entire being. She's dead. Sydney was dead. The love of my life was dead. I was dead.

Looking down at the grave four years later, I got the same awful feeling. I began to shake all over and everything started spinning. I began to fall, flat over onto the ground. A pain in my head. Rain. Then darkness.

----------------------
ok, any thoughts? more later!

Back