Men of the Rings

Nad

Cadet
Why is it that the guys on Lord of the Rings are so cool?

Write about:

Orlando Bloom(Legolas)
Dominique Monghan(Merry)
Billy Boyd(Pippin)
Elijah Wood(Frodo)
Sean Astin(Sam)
Sean Bean(Boromir)
Viggo Mortensen(Aragorn)
Ian McKellan (Gandalf)
Eomer
Theoden
Christopher Lee (Saruman)
Hugo Weaving (Eldrond)
etc.

Anyone else from LOTR you want to talk about!

:D My favorite character is LEGOLAS played by Orlando Bloom!!! :love: Orlando is a very talented actor and is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY cute!!!!! And Legolas is very cool and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY cute!!!!! :clap:

I totally agree Legolas is probably my favorite Lord of the Rings guy Aragorn probably makes the next in line.

at first i loved loved loved loved :love: aragorn, and i didn'gt like orlando bloom because he said something aout only starting acting because of the women, but then i was drawn to him... and.. and *lost for words* NOW I LIKE SARK. hehe

frodo only character i love! how Elijah acts is wounderful, he has this playful character which always comes though in his acting! If there were someone famous, it would have to be him! And i am very picky!
i prefere a friend though! sigh!

You know it is funny, Aragorn is amazing! Viggo was notified withing DAYS of knowing he needed to come to New Zealand, I think that he only had 24 hours to accept the role of Aragorn and he took the job because of the encouragement of his son. The first scene he was in was when the hobbits first meet Strider in Bree, ironic, first time meeting is the first scene, and one of the most amazing characters not at first meant for the part!

Tidbit: Viggo's first sword fight: Weathertop

I LOVE Lord of the Rings!!! I can't even pick a favorite!! ur sooo right! Orlando Bloom is a hottie :smiley: so is Elijah Wood!! ALSO, I just love GOLLUM/SMEAGAL !!! he's soooooo funny! I crack up every time! :smiley:

legolas defiantly!LOL, whenever he came on i couldnt breathe and then i would start giggling!its sad! but i am waiting for the day i turn elf then i can marry him!LOL, and this will happen, i know it!LOL, jk!

I wish I could deal with Faramir, but I can't he drives me crazy. I'd go into more details why but it would ruin parts of ROTK for those who have not read the books!

Back