Men of the Rings

Nad said:
Yeah Mystery Chick! You are amazing!

That is so sad Agent Hidden Eyes! You really should see it. The cast commentary is worth watching. They talk over the whole movie as it goes, the catch is, they haven't ever seen the extended version, it is fun to hear their reactions to new scenes. They also tell really funny stories about things they did while filming.
hehe remember the stupid game that they invented just to fool Elijah. I loved that part. I was laughing so hard i was near crying :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

I love 'em all, I really do! The characters and the actors. What a thrill it must have been to be a part of these movies. Lots of work, yes, but like they say, they became family and made memories they'll never forget while working together. I'm so jealous! :lol:

It's a lot of fun to watch them together in interviews and other things because of how close they became. It's also usually really funny when they tell stories about when they were filming!!! :D

Tig, a wonderful trick. Cup: waiting for a helicopter, "let's ride these shovels on the snow down the mountainside!" "OK". I think it is a ton of fun watching them interact, hearing too. For Orlando, John, and Viggo they had Helm's Deep all night for three months and Elijah, Domnique, Gandalf, Sean, and Billy had those 4-5 am calls to get hair noses and feet on. How cool would it be to have friends that close?

I think I'll have to watch the commentary again because I can't remember some of those parts!! :blush: Then those Helm's Deep shots were probably very tiring and cold!!! :lol:

That is one of my favorite parts to watch/listen to on the extended. The guys are absolutely hilarious! I've watched/listened to it at least 5 times all the way through. Of course there are many times I skip to my favorite parts. ^_^

Tig is one of my favorites. It is mentioned twice, skip and forward to that part all of the time. Foot falling off is pretty funny too. There are so many!

Back