Men of the Rings

I feel it is a toss up between Aragorn and Legolas in the movie. In real life Orlando wins. They are so awesome, all of them, in the movies!

You will not believe what someone said the other day. One of my friends said that Orlando Bloom was ugly and I was like whooooooooooaaaaaaaaa what did you just say? It totally freaked me out.

I know I start start getting all freaked out when people say that! :lol: They always say "You like him?!?!" And I would say yeah obviously since I have pictures of him all over my folder!! :D :lol:

I love Merry and Pippen. They are so funny together. I love the part in TT when they are with the Ents. But I will have to say Orlando is the sexiest man of LOTR. He's hot! :love:

Vicky :smiley:

This is the hottest one on LOTR ... well, besides Elijah Wood and Viggo Mortensen ...

towers.jpg

towers5.jpg

towers4.jpg

YaY Lijah!!! My sexy man right there!!! But then again...Viggo has that sexy rugged thing going on, and Orlando can shoot a bow like nobody...mmmmm 🤤 Did you know they had to slow down the scene where he twirls a knife around his fingers, because he was to fast, and you couldn't see it!!! He's so amazing!! They are all soooo sexy... 🤤

ARAGORN but Striker not King Elessar, although, Danm it !! Striker & Elessar.

I luv Viggo Mortensen :woot: But also, I love Elijah´s Eyes

~Natalia~

Back