Men of the Rings

Ohhh!!! I forget :

There aren´t a Gimli Fans???? :P

For Legolas fans, Legolas is ... a Great Elf, better than Haldir (in Spain The Lotr fans, call to haldir the transvestite elf) and the most attractive.

~Natalia~

Hey! I just made Handler, and I don't notice. Yay!

And on topic, all the men have a different sort of hottness about them, so I think I like them all (except the butt-ugly dwarf)

I would have to say Agent Legolas, you are a wonderful guesser, though I will give you credit for liking him more. Mind, I loved the Legolas from the book a ton, memorized all of his lines! :cool:

I liked him, without the helmet on that is, the helmets were amazing but he looked a lot better without it. :smiley: Yes, AL, I am also a fan of Legolas, I just haven't really talked about it, but you made me crack and reveal all! You are amazing!! I have the lines memorized from both movies, I might mess up every once in a while from TTT since I have only seen it nine times, but for the most part, they are memorized.

LOL!! :lol: ^_^ I've memorized the lines from FOTR, and I know most of TTT (I think) but I probably will mess up or something. I've only seen it seven times, but that's all going to change once TTT comes out!! :lol: ^_^

K. Ackles, we like a lot of similar things!! How long have you been here? I see you in the same sights I usually go to, yet I haven't ever really talked to you!!! So Hi!! My name is Nad, I love movies, Lord of the Rings, cake, piano, and Swedish Fish!!!

Who is your favorite babe from LOTR K. Ackles, Agent Legolas and I both love Legolas (AL gets more credit though!!!) :love:

EERY!!! I watch Smallville too, and I am actually not all that crazy about Vaughn either, like him when he is around but I can live without him, I'd be jsut fine with Will getting with Syd or anyone else for that matter.

Aragorn and Legolas are my favorites!!! One of my favorite chapters is Riders of Rohan from The Two Towers.

End of April? That would explain a lot! Welcome!!!

Will is a cutie :D and he has gorgeous eyes...mmmm...Will.... But on topic, do you know who plays Theodens son, in the movie, cuz he looks hot (for a dead guy) and I'm not a necrophiliac, but I'd like to see the guy alive. Did you know that the guy who plays Haldir is really hot? They made him look ugly, but he has something sexy going on...

You are such a cutie!!! I actually don't know who off the top of my head though I have heard his name a couple of times, let me check on that!

Paris Howe Strewe, this was just a surface search, so if it is not him, I'm always willing to delve deeper!!! Just let me know!

Back