Mens Hockey

ISpy10 said:
This is like the only sport i can stand because the game doesnt stop every 5 seconds and theres a lot of intensity also! Did i mention fights?
i know!! fights are like the best parts!! and yes a big plus is the game doesn't stop every 5 second...it is so stupid in other sports..

I'm a HHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEE fan of the LEAFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dunno how i got started but i just saw them play and yea huge fan ever since! they lost to phily though..that sucked wasn't it like 6-1 or something... :angry:

I'm a Leafs fan! It's too bad they lost, though. The only thing that made me feel a little better about the loss is that Cujo and the Wings were out of the playoffs before the Leafs.

Did anyone watch the game last night?

spysurfergrl247 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!THE DEVILS WON THE CUP!!!IM A HUGE MIGHTY DUCKS FAN!! :( 🇳🇴
I was soooooooooooo sad too, I wanted the Ducks to win even though their not my team. But all in all it was a great series!! :( (y)

Angel said:
spysurfergrl247 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!THE DEVILS WON THE CUP!!!IM A HUGE MIGHTY DUCKS FAN!! :( 🇳🇴
I was soooooooooooo sad too, I wanted the Ducks to win even though their not my team. But all in all it was a great series!! :( (y)
yeah Ducks arent my team either but i wanted them to win so bad!!! but thats ok it was a good series even tho i only watched games here and there . .and the guy i like plays Hockey hes a goalie and good at it too ;)
~Kay~

i'm a leafs fan! but too bad they didn't win the cup since 1967... (their time will come... their time will come) lol i wasn't really rooting for either devils or the ducks, just when one team won the cup, i was sad that the leafs didn't!

Back