MENS NCAA College Basketball

stanford, gonzaga, texas, maryland, nevada, providence... yeah, i missed a lot! :lol: I even put miss st. beating xavier becuase I didn't have faith! shame on me! :angry: :lol: but i did cheer xavier on the whole way and THEY WON! :groupwave:

Xavier just devastated my bracket. I had Miss. St going to the championship game. :ermm:

On the plus side, my team (Texas) plays your team, Leslie. :lol: Care to make a wager? :P

Ahhh!!! Kentucky loss! I can't believe that. They were number 1 and they lost to UBA or something who were number 9. *groan* I really had hopes for them this year.

twinzz2003 said:
Ahhh!!! Kentucky loss! I can't believe that. They were number 1 and they lost to UBA or something who were number 9. *groan* I really had hopes for them this year.
their loss ruined my bracket! I was on my knees praying for a basket! They were supposed to go to the championship!

oh, did anyone see tXavier's halftime buzzer-beater 58-foot-from-behind-half-court shot by dedrick finn? That was AWESOME! :D

SecretAgentMan said:
On the plus side, my team (Texas) plays your team, Leslie. :lol: Care to make a wager? :P
yeah, I'll go with xavier because my bracket's already a mess and I'm kicking myself for not having faith in xavier before! :lol:

KateJones47 said:
twinzz2003 said:
their loss ruined my bracket! I was on my knees praying for a basket! They were supposed to go to the championship!
Me too. But if you think about it, they really didn't deserve it. Especially after the way they played last night. ;)

Kentucky and Stanford screwed up a lot of brackets, so if you're in a pool no worries.

On the other hand, Miss. St. loss really screwed me over since I had them in the championship game!

twinzz2003 said:
UAB. They're from the conference my school's in (c-usa) and they've been having a monster year.

Cincinnati lost to Illinois! ^_^ That's a small victory.

And Marquette plays Boise State tmo night in the NIT. :rolleyes:

Existentialist said:
Cincinnati lost to Illinois! ^_^ That's a small victory.
Big victory! HUGE victory for me. There is great fun in gloating when No. 4 UC doesn't make it to the Sweet 16 and No. 7 Xavier does! :D :lol:

KateJones47 said:
Existentialist said:
Cincinnati lost to Illinois!  ^_^  That's a small victory.
Big victory! HUGE victory for me. There is great fun in gloating when No. 4 UC doesn't make it to the Sweet 16 and No. 7 Xavier does! :D :lol:
:lol: I agree! Yay for Xavier!

Marquette won against Boise State tonight. No surprise. We're expecting to host the third round of NIT. And after that... Madison Square Garden, baby! :D

KateJones47 said:
dashcongirl04 said:
My bracket is so screwed, it sucks, this has to be one of the craziest NCAA tournaments in a long time.
i think everyone's is, especially after kentucky lost!
The wierd thing is, is that my sisters bracket is correct for like the first two rounds, she should have gambled...eventhough it is bad :Ph34r: She went for all the wierd teams to win but she normally goes for the better teams but this year she went with most of the underdogs...unlike me who also has a screwed up bracket.

We lost by 3 to duke! NOOOOOOOOO! if that stupid ref had opened his EYES, then maybe he would have seen that MYLES DIDN'T TOUCH ANYONE! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THAT FIFTH FOUL! AND SATO SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER! AND THEY SHOULD HAVE ELBOWED DUHON IN THE RIBS AS HARD AS THEY COULD! :superangry:

Ok, calmed down. Losing by three to duke in the elite eight isn't exactly the worst way i could think of to end a season of a team that was at one point 10-9. :mellow:

KateJones47 said:
We lost by 3 to duke! NOOOOOOOOO! if that stupid ref had opened his EYES, then maybe he would have seen that MYLES DIDN'T TOUCH ANYONE! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THAT FIFTH FOUL! AND SATO SHOULD HAVE PLAYED BETTER! AND THEY SHOULD HAVE ELBOWED DUHON IN THE RIBS AS HARD AS THEY COULD! :superangry:

Ok, calmed down. Losing by three to duke in the elite eight isn't exactly the worst way i could think of to end a season of a team that was at one point 10-9. :mellow:
hey the stupid refs helped Xavier beat Texas

I picked Duke, Connecticut and Oklahoma State (along with Kentucky) to go to the Final Four in my basketball pool so I'm in the running for a very nice amount of cash. If my Duke Blue Devils beat UCONN, I win. If UCONN would lose in the final, I would also win. Here's hoping my Dukies take care of them on Saturday. Go Devils!!!

Back