Merle in episode 7

Shelley_c

Ensign
Maybe it's just me thinking this, I dunno so I thought I'd ask what your thoughts were. When the governor made Maggie take her top off am I the only one thinking Merle's expression on his face was an expression of disapproval? I think it's quite obvious Merle wants to meet up with his brother again and think blood being thicker than water could Merle join Rick's group rather than the obvious, being killed off?

Just a hunch I have what might be a twist in the story since it's anyone guess with this show. :smiley:

To be honest, I would have rather had Merle interrogate me any day if it meant picking between him or the Governor. I think it would be awesome and love it if Merle would get to join Rick's group and be with his brother again. Now that would be a twist I would approve of instead of him just being killed off, I think they would get more out of all of it if they had him join the group cause you know there would be some drama to ensue after that, but who knows.

I love Merle, and would so pick him for my ZA team. However, the whole beating the felgercarb out of Glenn thing, I don't know how well that will go over. And seeing the previews for when it comes back, it doesn't look like it goes well. However, I actually can see why Merle took his anger and frustration out on Glenn, since Glenn was part of the group that left him. And while he may be a racist pig, I don't think he would have taken it out on Andrea.

Back