Merry Christmas to all!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Dear AA members and team.

Thank you so very much for your sweet and kind reply's.
It is so wonderfull to know that people truly care!!

I just wanted all of you to know how much my family and i appreciate it.

Greetz, kouk
</span>

That's horrible :(. I know how you feel though about a month before Christmas my cousin passed away...Its tough but we'll be praying for you -_- .

I'm so sorry about your grandmother :( I'm sorry for both your's and Andy's losses. It's horrible to loose someone. I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas anyways, kouk. :xmas:

Betha Bristow said:
I'm so sorry about your grandmother :( I'm sorry for both your's and Andy's losses. It's horrible to loose someone. I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas anyways, kouk. :xmas:
Thanks,
I know she is at a better place now with her husband and son.
But still it is hard.

kouk said:
Betha Bristow said:
I'm so sorry about your grandmother :( I'm sorry for both your's and Andy's losses. It's horrible to loose someone. I'm wishing you a Merry  Christmas anyways, kouk. :xmas:
Thanks,
But still it is hard.
I understand it's hard, but you're right. She is in a much better place now. :angelic:

kouk said:
Betha Bristow said:
I'm so sorry about your grandmother :( I'm sorry for both your's and Andy's losses. It's horrible to loose someone. I'm wishing you a Merry  Christmas anyways, kouk. :xmas:
Thanks,
But still it is hard.
Thats exactly what I think about too ^_^ .

I'm so sorry kouk! :( -_- I know how it feels. Your family is in my prayers and even though it'll be hard, try and enjoy the holidays! ;)

Brittany

Back