Message From Roxy

nance

TUMS
Roxy wanted me to post this just to let everyone know she's fine but i had to take some stuff out because yeah... :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:  :jump:

MY FAVORITE NANCE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WOOOOOORLD!  HOW ARE YOU???????

I'm doing gooooood.  Just these damn teachers have been totally piling on the homework, and my uncle convinced my dad that I must go to Pepperdine which is like, a totally completely expensive highschool and you have to have like a 4.2 to get in.  So I've been spending aaaaaaaaaaalll my time on my job and homework so I can make enough money to get in and get good enough grades  :angry: .  At home I'm not even aloud to go on the interenet other than school reasons.  I have no life, I mean at least I used to have you guys  :lol:  I have made friends though, alot of nice people here, and the house is huge  ^_^  I can't wait until my dad and uncle are both gone for a while so I can have a party  :P  I like Michigan, can't say more than California, even though Ahhnold is the gov.  :rolleyes: But I'm doing GREAT ^_^ 

Anyway, it's Thanksgiving Holiday so I told my uncle I was going to the Library for some books  ^_^  I have to be back in 30 minutes though and its been 15, and its takes me 10 to walk home.  LMAO so I basically have ten minutes to find some innocent books and to type this up.  I reallly really really wish I could PM everybody.  I'm so sorry, I basically desterted you guys.  I hope AA is still the same, I don't have time to scan through what I've missed.  Anyway, PLEASE tell everyone how much I love them and that I said HI!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL!  Hell you can post this whole message as long as they understand I'm doing FINE  ^_^  I miss you and love you so much, Gah.  I'll probably be able to sneak over here on Christmas break  :D  Huggle and Wubble! 

Alrighty, I have done my job. :Ph34r:

::runs out of this place::

ROXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! *shrieks* WE MISS YO AND LOVE YOU COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

GLAD YOURE OK!! :D: d: :D :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shrieks with aria* ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYY!!! OMFI I AM SO GLAD UR OKAY TOO! I LOVE YOU!!!!

urgh!! ur evil uncle! only for school reasons! EAHH!! :o_O: at least you get to go to a good school and have made friends and HAVE internet! ROXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

OMFG! ROXY! MY EBIL TWIN!

(nance i dont care if u wanna keep ur word and stay out, just THANK YOU SO MUCH! *hugs nance* THANK YOU!) ok, i'm done ^_^

ROXY I LOVE MY ROXY! EE IM SO GLAD UR DOING WELL ROXY!

Back