Message From Your New Forum Leader...Please Read

Hi everyone! Charlie has just made me the new leader of this forum. That means that I not only moderate, but I am also supposed to come up with new and creative ideas to advance the AllAlias.com community. I love the Movies forum, it has always been one of my favorites, and I know a lot of the most well-spoken and charismatic members of the site hang out here. Therefore, I want to ask for your ideas. Do you have an idea that you think will help to enrich our community and make this a better place to be? Let me know, and I'll be sure to consider everything you guys say in organizing new activities.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better very soon. Have fun at AllAlias.com! :smiley:

Kiki

Yeah! I'm so excited you're a moderator! That is awesome! Um, if the move forum could be in subforums, one for topics and one for polls that would be awesome!

Hi all! Thanks for the encouragement, you guys are great!

Nad-
That's a really good idea, I'll take it up with Charlie and will try to implement the new subforums very soon.

SecretAgentMan-
Do you mean having a section for favorite movie pictures in the AllAlias.net image galleries? If you want to add pictures to your posts, you can use html.

Kiki

Could I start a Critic Corner where people can talk about the new movies in general? Say what they thought of the movie for those who don't normally go to the thread for the new movies?

Nad-
Your ideas rock. I think when we get the subforums up, I can make a few different ones; general discussion, polls, and critics corners (DVDs can be reviewed here). Does that sound good?

Kiki

i have an idea: forums for movies made before a certain date and others after a certain date...like say in the past ten years...or so...

i know that good of an idea but still an idea! ;)

Hey guys. I have been talking this over with Charlie because he is the only one who can add/delete forums. He doesn't think that there is a reason to separate the movie forum into different subforums and obviously I have to respect his decision on this. Sorry about this, but please contact me if there is anything else you would like to see done with this board.

Kiki