~Message Received~

YEAH, I've ben wondering where this fic went. It's one of my favourites becasue it is so halarious! Jack and Vaughn playing footsies, I almsot died when I read that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait for the next chapter to see how Jack reacts to Syd and Vaughn moving in together, should be interesting!

Thanks a whole bunch for the pm :hug:

~Andrea :angelic:

Oh man - that was great. I can't stop laughing over the image of Vaughn playing footsie with Jack. You knew he was gonna get into trouble somehow, lol. Thanks for the update!

That was so funny. Poor, poor Vaughn! At least the waitress helped him out little bit. Footsy with Jack? I almost choked when I read that sentance. Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for the PM

“You look beautiful,” he said quietly, kissing her cheek.

Sydney blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear and adjusting the straps of her dress. “You’ve seen this dress before,” she reminded him.

“I meant you not the dress,” he said sweetly.
Awww... He's so sweet and adorable. :love:

Just then the ankle jerked away and Jack momentarily lost his grip on the wine bottle, spilling some of the contents on the white table cloth. At that moment Vaughn realised to his horror that that through his sock he hadn’t realised he’d been brushing up against the wrong ankle.

“What are you doing Vaughn?” Jack said, clearly not amused.

Vaughn felt his face redden and saw Sydney laughing to herself as she guessed what he’d done. Vaughn thought hard, desperately seeking an excuse for why he’d just tried to engage Jack Bristow in a game of footsie.
Pooor Vaughnnie! :P

With that thought in mind and with a courage that came from nowhere Vaughn found himself speaking to Jack – something he usually tried to avoid at all costs.

“Sydney and I are moving in together.”
Oh Boooy! Here we go... This is going to be ... interesting. :P

Hahah!

Great Chapter! I loved it. Can't wait for more.

(y)

OMG...my hand literally came over my mouth when he poked Jack. It seems Syd is always getting him into trouble.

Awesome update. I can't wait to see how Jack reacts to the moving in thing.

Thanks for the PM!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG! Poor Vaughn! That was absolutely hillarious! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: Ohhhh Vaughn, what a nice time to bring up the moving in! Can't wait to see what happens! Great chappy! :P ~Sarah

That was such a good chapter I liked the part with vaughn accidentally playing footsies with jack that was great. Thanks for the PM.

Helen,:hi: You're back....:groupwave:

I just knew that when Vaughn decided to play footsies with Sydney that eventually he would screw up and end up rubbing Jack's foot. :lol: :sideroll:

hope he makes it alive until at least dessert. Poor Vaughn, can't get a break. :P :rotflmao:

have a great day and please update real soon. This fic is totally amazing!

:Prop:

CJ

“Right, I should have known that – Sydney talks about you constantly.”
of course she does. she's in love.

“That’s really my fault Mr Bristow. I was dealing with a customer compliant and Mr Vaughn was forced to wait for some time.” She turned to Vaughn and smiled sincerely. “I apologise again Sir, and I assure you it won’t happen again.”
that was really nice of her to cover for him.

Just then the ankle jerked away and Jack momentarily lost his grip on the wine bottle, spilling some of the contents on the white table cloth...
i <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>KNEW</span> that was going to happen. i KNEW it.

That was awesome! just awesome! the whole everyone being scared of jack was great and then the footsie... well lets just say that there has been some loud laughter coming from my room thanks to that section

Thank you for the pm and for the update

A gr8 update!!!!I loved it!!!!it was so funny!!! footsie w/ jack!!! :sideroll:
I seriously cant wait 2 see (more like read) how jack will react 2 them moving 2gther!

ROFL :D
This was totally funny and weird :smiley: :D :D :D
Poor Vaughn :blush:

Fabulous update :angelic:
Waiting for the next chapter ;)

Thank you for the PM :miniflower:

:hi:

That was so funny. Vaughn playing footsie with Jack was hilarious. Where he got the courage to tell Jack that he and Syd are moving in together, I will never know, but I can't wait to see Jack's reaction. Thanks for the pm...Update again soon.

That was great ... love Rose for helping out ... poor Vaughn was feaking out ... omg Vaughn played footsie with Jack lamo ... wow way to just blurt it out Vaughn ... Syd is soo bad ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back