~Message Received~

That was SO funny! :laughbounce:
Vaughn playing footsie with Jack!!
I can't believe Vaughn just blurted out he was moving in with Sydney.
I can't wait to see what happens.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

OMG!! Footsie with Jack under the table.
So funny!!
Can't believe he just blurted out that they are moving in
together. He was wrong...it's about to get much worse.

Thanks so much for the pm

He played footsie with Jack, that's hilarious. :lol: Oh man... Jack is going to kill him now that he knows Syd and Vaughn are moving in together. I can't wait for another update! Great job! ;)

:sideroll:

*happy sigh*

I've missed this fic... So so sO much... And all the stupid things that Vaughn does :lol: I can't believe that was JACK'S ankle... *rofl* God, he's so silly!

But oh my BEJEEBUS! How could you just leave us with that evil cliffy?!?! I wonder how Jack's gonna react? :Ponder: *whispers to Vaughnie* I suggest you make a run for it ;)

Aweeeeesome chappy, I absolutely loved it :D

Cai
x

ps. Update soon! Please please please? :angelic:

DOES HE WANT TO DIE?!
OMG!
Jack is gonna kill him!!!!
The footsie thing was priceless!
But come on, he keeps getting himself into trouble!
Poor Vaughn is so unlucky!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> :D That was an absolutely HILARIOUS update! Vaughn playing footsie with Jack.::classic::! heehee! rofl .

oh jeepers...Spydaddy is not going to be a pleasant man after Vaughn's little outburst. jeezee louise! heehee!

thanks so much for the pm and I cannot wait to read more! I missed this fic!

-kait
</span>

Oh man :blush2: if i was vaughn, id die of embarrassment!! WOW! awesome chapter!! i love how you write Syd, she's so playful! thanks for the pm!

Funny chapter as always. Poor Vaughn having Jack as a potential future father in law.

Thanks for the pm.

Vaughn played footsie with Jack LMAO!!
OMV! Thats hilarious! Oh well at least the waiters are nice lol!!
Syds so funny gotta luv the mischevious side lol!
Im so glad u updated!!!
UPDATE SOON

:hi:

and for Lili because I love her and she's been :ill: so I've been all lonesome in school  :blush: :hug:

awww Mil!!! :hug: youre so sweet!!! :smiley: i missed you a lot while i was away! (n)

anyways on with the greatness of the story....

“That’s really my fault Mr Bristow. I was dealing with a customer compliant and Mr Vaughn was forced to wait for some time.” She turned to Vaughn and smiled sincerely. “I apologise again Sir, and I assure you it won’t happen again.”

omg! Rose is so nice helping him! :D

“You look beautiful,” he said quietly, kissing her cheek.

Sydney blushed, tucking her hair behind her ear and adjusting the straps of her dress. “You’ve seen this dress before,” she reminded him.

“I meant you not the dress,” he said sweetly.

:love: bless, hes so cute

Sydney however was not dissuaded from continuing. If anything his refusal to participate only encouraged her and she continued to brush her foot lightly near his ankles. The mischievous glint in her eyes was hard to resist and Vaughn soon found himself slipping off one of his shoes and brushing his toes against hers.

:lol: ok, they're really brave playing footsie infront of him! lol :Pinch:

Teasing him, Syd pulled her feet away from his. When Jack was busy pouring himself more wine, Vaughn pouted at Sydney across the table. Still her foot didn’t make its way back over to his, so Vaughn decided to take matters in his own hands. He stretched his foot out towards hers and reached what seemed to be her ankle. He gave her a little teasing prod but when her face didn’t betray that she’d felt it he brushed it slightly longer against her ankle.

Just then the ankle jerked away and Jack momentarily lost his grip on the wine bottle, spilling some of the contents on the white table cloth. At that moment Vaughn realised to his horror that that through his sock he hadn’t realised he’d been brushing up against the wrong ankle.

“What are you doing Vaughn?” Jack said, clearly not amused.

O M G! i could so see that coming! :sideroll: he played footsie with jack bristow! :laughbounce: LOL!

MILLLLLLLLLL < that whine thing you say i do :rolleyes: :thinking: i love it!! its so funny!! (y)

thanks for the pm!

love you!! :hug: ^_^

Back