~Message Received~

Hey awesome job on Chapter 2. Not alot of people would care if Sydney blow Vaughn a kiss. She's a spy, she isn't very noticeable when she doesn't want to be. Vaughn was being a chicken and that was cute. I'm glad he finally gave in. :woot: Can't wait 'til the next chaps up. :P

Hey awesome job on Chapter 2. Not alot of people would care if Sydney blow Vaughn a kiss. She's a spy, she isn't very noticeable when she doesn't want to be. Vaughn was being a chicken and that was cute. I'm glad he finally gave in. :woot: Can't wait 'til the next chaps up. :P

Eeek I know I haven't updated for a couple of days but I'm working on the chapter now, it'll be up tomorrow hopefully! :smiley:

In my defense I do have another story going right now - co-written with Lianne! (Syd_Vaughn 4ver) check out the link in my sig if you wanna read :D

PM list - let me know if you want adding/removing :smiley:

syd_vaughn 4ver --- at the top as requested lan!
liliana
rileylovesalias
cute_as_candy
i'm an aliasaholic
superspy
laurenrachael
spirit
krzykty57789
peanutbutter
sexcivaughn14
alias_rocks_87
POINTBLANK47
~VartansGirl~
smartgirl2004
Jen-Jen
Cai
texasalias2004
SkyGirl5
Bubbles
Vaughnlover15
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
msu_ruby
ams4alias
deranged_girl
ASIOagent
Scialet
noggi16
luckylass
aliaschick06
frangipani
vaughnshoney
secret_agent_angel
Spy_Love
tinkerbell23
AliasChica316
julesvartan
Nancy O
fire*N*ice
gucci_94
littlemissliketofight
vaughnsgurl4lf
Addicted 2 Alias

trinity_gc said:
Eeek I know I haven't updated for a couple of days but I'm working on the chapter now, it'll be up tomorrow hopefully! :smiley:

In my defense I do have another story going right now - co-written with Lianne! (Syd_Vaughn 4ver) check out the link in my sig if you wanna read :D
[post="1189061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love both of your stories... could I get a pm for that one too? :angelic:

Hellooo 👋

Thank you so so so so so much indeedy everyone who's reviewed my story so far :hug: *hands out cookies* Here as promised (late but shhh :Ph34r: ) is chapter 3 :smiley:

Enjoy.....

Chapter 3 –

Vaughn managed to type another sentence or so of the report he was ‘working’ on before a pop-up window informed him he had a new message…and another…and another…

Message received

Message received

Message received

For a terrifying moment Vaughn thought that he had somehow managed to infect the CIA’s computers with a kind of message-sending virus. Visions of Marshall yelling at him swam into his mind until he snapped back to reality, assuring himself that in fact he had simply received 3 messages in the space of about 10 seconds.

One would be from Syd that was for sure…but the others? Vaughn opened the first, biting his lip and silently praying it wasn’t a death threat from Jack Bristow regarding his romantic ‘gesture’. Suddenly a crazy message-sending virus was preferable to seeing the words From: Bristow J at the top of one of the messages.

Subject:?

Explain yourself immediately.

Vaughn breathed a sigh of relief. Although he knew Weiss would never let him forget what he’d just done, he was simply glad the message hadn’t entailed any threats of bodily harm/ loss of job from Jack Bristow. Unfortunately there were still two messages to go…

Subject: Thank you

You’re adorable sometimes, you know that? For the record your little kiss was very much appreciated. I realise it was probably slightly more embarrassing for you than it was for me, wouldn’t you agree? However I promise I will make it up to you…

This message was, needless to say, much more welcome than Weiss’. Vaughn smiled broadly and began to type a message back before he realized that there was still one message left. Hoping it was another from Sydney he opened it and his eyes widened in horror as he read it through.

Subject: none

Very subtle, Agent Vaughn. Would you like to get a drink after work?

Vaughn stared at the message in horror, wondering if it was some sort of joke. He glanced up at Sydney, hoping to see the telltale signs of laughter on her face, but to his dismay she seemed to be working on her report. He knew that no matter how much she could hide her emotions on field missions, she had never been able to hide them from him. If she’d sent this to freak him out, she would burst out laughing the moment she felt his eyes upon her.

Unfortunately for Vaughn, she wasn’t laughing. At all.

He glanced around to see if maybe Weiss seemed to be laughing but he too seemed intent upon writing something at his station. He looked back over to his Syd but the person occupying the seat beside her caught his eye.

A young blonde woman, looking barely old enough to be out of college was smiling at him and seemed to be checking him out. And when Vaughn caught her eye, she winked at him.

He quickly looked away and back onto his own computer screen, muttering frantically, “Oh no…no…this is not good…” Still feeling her eyes upon him, not to mention slightly shocked that this woman didn’t know about him and Syd, Vaughn loaded her CIA profile.

Erica Whitmore

He saw that in fact, she was barely old enough to be out of college, she was an analyst, and a very junior one at that, which explained why she didn’t know about his relationship with Sydney. Weiss had once kindly informed him that pretty much everyone who’d worked here a while knew about his feelings for Syd and that their relationship or lack of it was, “the water-cooler gossip” around the rotunda.

Eventually Vaughn decided to he'd wasted enough time looking at her profile and it was time to reply. Unsure of how exactly to answer such a proposal, Vaughn spent a few moments staring at a blank message hoping that inspiration would come. When several minutes later he had written nothing at all he decided it was time to bite the bullet, figuratively speaking of course, and write something.

Miss Whitmore, thanks for the offer but I have plans tonight with my girlfriend. Actually she’s sitting next to you, and she was the one I was blowing the kiss at. I know this is really embarrassing and it’s totally my fault, Sydney and I were just messing around and she dared me to do it. Anyway, sorry.

Vaughn read and re-read the message, but no matter how many times he changed a word here or there, it still sounded completely…awful. Abysmal. Embarrassing. Excruciating. Horrendous.

Eventually Vaughn ran out of mental insults for his message and just sent it, deciding it was better than nothing, only barely, but definitely better.

He watched carefully in the reflection of his computer screen for Erica’s reaction. She smiled smugly when she received the message but a few moments later her face fell and she stole a jealous glance over at Sydney. She seemed to shake off the embarrassment though, because a few minutes later he spotted her blatantly flirting with another analyst.

Vaughn gave a sigh of relief and focused his attention back on replying to his other messages.

Subject: RE: ?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

As he clicked send on Weiss’ message, another pop-up window sprung up. Hoping desperately this wasn’t another date offer he opened it, but was relieved to see it was from Sydney.

Subject: What’s wrong?

Michael C. Vaughn, are you ignoring me? Surely you’re not that upset over my teensy little dare. I’ve been so bored I’ve actually been reduced to working! Please talk to me? I promise I really will make it up to you…

Vaughn looked over to where Sydney was and noticed she was looking over at him with some concern. Feeling guilty for worrying her, he flashed her a genuine smile and she brightened considerably.

Subject: Busy

Sydney A. Bristow, of course I’m not ignoring you. I could never do that. So you can put the middle initial away - I promise I'm not mad. There is a simple reason behind why I didn’t reply earlier and I shall explain to you in person, because it’s far too complicated and embarrassing to put into writing. And for the record, it was not a teensy dare by any stretch of the imagination. Follow me and I’ll explain.

Vaughn hit send and then printed out Erica’s email, disguising it in a report file. He then got up and walked past Sydney’s station, avoiding Erica’s gaze, and out into a quiet corner.

A moment later, Sydney appeared, looking confused but intrigued. Vaughn handed her the file and waited as she flipped it open and read.

When she finished reading she looked up and caught Vaughn’s eye. A giggle escaped her lips and soon she was laughing uncontrollably, holding onto Vaughn for support. Vaughn found her laugher completely infectious and soon he too saw the funny side and began to laugh.

When their laughter had subsided, Syd wiped her eyes and asked, “Vaughn, what exactly did you say to that?” Vaughn cringed and began to tell what he’d sent back.

~~

Hope you liked it :smiley:
Time to review!!! :poke: oooh and quotey reviews are my favourite...hint hint :poke:
Off to send pms

Helen xx :cool:

I was beat by someone. :( Great update. So cute. I would have been laughing my arse at him too. I wonder how Erica will feel now. A little dumb perhaps?

Um ok so now quotes but that was awsome I loved the bit when he thought it was jack and Weiss rocks and that was funny and what he sent to that analyist :lol: te he he that was amazing. I love it

thanks for the Pm you're about to send me ;)

OMG that was fabulous
hehe sooooo adorable

Subject:?

Explain yourself immediately.
hahah love that

Miss Whitmore, thanks for the offer but I have plans tonight with my girlfriend. Actually she’s sitting next to you, and she was the one I was blowing the kiss at. I know this is really embarrassing and it’s totally my fault, Sydney and I were just messing around and she dared me to do it. Anyway, sorry.
aww poor V

Subject: Busy

Sydney A. Bristow, of course I’m not ignoring you. I could never do that. So you can put the middle initial away - I promise I'm not mad. There is a simple reason behind why I didn’t reply earlier and I shall explain to you in person, because it’s far too complicated and embarrassing to put into writing. And for the record, it was not a teensy dare by any stretch of the imagination. Follow me and I’ll explain.
put my middle initial away - LOVED THAT

When she finished reading she looked up and caught Vaughn’s eye. A giggle escaped her lips and soon she was laughing uncontrollably, holding onto Vaughn for support. Vaughn found her laugher completely infectious and soon he too saw the funny side and began to laugh.

When their laughter had subsided, Syd wiped her eyes and asked, “Vaughn, what exactly did you say to that?” Vaughn cringed and began to tell what he’d sent back.
awwwwwwwwww SO CUTE
update SOON please!!!
thnks for the PM

i love this, i love them ,i love their relationship... :hug:

what more can i say i thinkyou get the picture ;) (UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

This is so funny. Everything. Erica Whitmore? Hysterical!!! This is super...more soon, please? And can I get a PM?

- Gwen

Back