~Message Received~

“How did you hide this from your dad?” he asked incredulously, “How could he not see that you’re drunk? How could I not see it?”

Syd giggled and wiggled her finger to indicate Vaughn should move closer to her. Once his face was close to hers she whispered in his ear, giggling all the while. “I’m a spy that’s how.”

:D

I can't wait to find out where they are going...Thanks for the awesome update and PM.

For a while there I thought Vaughn was a dead man. Loved the Vack. So cute. Now I really am curious about this Blue Angel place.
Thanks for the PM.

Vaughn told Jack just about everything. ^_^ And Jack took it really well!! :woot: that's a great thing. And Sydney got drunk. hehehehehe. :lol: And the Blue Angel? :eyebrow: Doesn't sound too good. :eyebrow:
I wonder what you have up your sleeve.
Have fun on your vacation! :hug:

riley xoxo

oh god where are they GOING?!
hahah drunk syd thats great
and jack didnt kill vaughn! yay
and that footsie thing was HILLARIOUS
cant wait for your update when you get back! i love this fic ;)

OMG THT WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
FANTASTIC UPDATE - CNT BELIEVE U MADE US WAIT THIS LONG THO- PLZ DNT DO THT WITH THE NEXT UPDATE -
CNT WAIT TO KNO WOT BLUE ANGEL IS!!!!!!!!!!!!
thankx for the update and pm
angels_fire

I LOVE this SO MUCH !!!! :notworthy: :lol:

Awesome update ;) :love: Syd was drunk :lol: :D
Wondering what the Blue angel is :rolleyes:

Waiting for MORE!

Thank you for the PM :miniflower:

:hi:

The Blue Angel? Is that like some high school makeout spot? :lol: Cause that what it sounds like. Loved, loved... Vaughn's speech to Jack! You go and put him in his place Vaughn. :P Great job on the update!

that was so cute... i love that sydney's drunk.. :lol: i got like 3 pm's for this chapter but its ok... i really liked it! update soon :angelnot:

oOoOoOo wat's the blue angel!?!?!?! :D

Cant wait for another update. Hope u have n awesomness holiday ^_^

“Frankly you scare the hell out of me. But that’s not the reason why I’ll never hurt your daughter. I will never hurt Sydney, not because I know you’d kill me, but because I wouldn’t be able to live with myself I did. I don’t care whether you think I’m good enough for her, she thinks I am and that’s what I care about. She’s all I care about. So in that respect at least, it seems we’ve got something in common.”
WOOOT :jump: GO VAUGHN!!!! (y) hahaha

Aly xx :angelnot:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
“I don’t know exactly. A little less awkward, maybe even bordering on friendly. Ok admit it: you killed my father while I was gone and replaced him with his mild mannered identical twin Marvin, didn’t you?!”

Vaughn laughed. “Why Marvin?”

“Oh that’s the part of the scenario you take issue with?” Syd shot back, now laughing with him. She linked her arm with his and leant her head on his shoulder. “Miiiike,” she said in a childish whine.
I think that was my favorite part of a fic ...EVER! seriously, i was falling over laughing when i read that part which might be due to the fact that it was utterly hilarious but also because its 2AM E.S.T and i should be asleep. OH well..lol!

have fun on holiday!
thanks so much for the pm!

-kait

and what the heck is the Blue Angel..Katy's guess made me chuckle!
</span>

Back