~Message Received~

Yay!!!! 👍 An Update!!!!! :thud: :clap: :groupwave: :notworthy: Welcome back! im glad you had a great time but we sure missed you and your story! :hug: totally loved this chapter! :love: a gay bar! :lol: but it sounds like they had a ton of fun! (y) they are too adorable together :2love: sounds like things were heatin' up towards the end! :whistle: :naughty: thank you so much for the new chapter and for the PM!! can't wait for more of your wonderful, amazing story...so update soon!! :bounces: :number1:

lee :happydance:

ELLLO GORGEOUS! :D

Ur Queen of Fluff has arrived lol ;)

Mikey Loves Syd
And Oh... my.... Vaughn...

hahahaha has sum of the fluffiness rubbed off onto Helen? Lol naa u've always had it in you, but i LOVED that line *swoons*

Thanks for the pm hunni

glad u had a good time on ur holie n that urexams went well!

Aly xx :angelnot:

awwwwwwwww :love: mikey loves syd, hey? :lol: it's so true but SOOOO funny...

wow... a gay bar? :sideroll: i never thought syd would actually go as far as to do that though :P that was hilarious but sooo fluffy

you have talent and you know it!

luv juju :harp:

Argh, I shouldn't even be online right now let alone awake, cos it's past my bedtime by... One minute. :mellow: *runs screaming through the rest of the review before I can get into twoubles*

Gosh that was a fantastical update! So fantastical that I couldn't even wait until tomorrow to read it, because then I'd have to live through a whole day of school to read it *Groan* But DUDE! :woot: I loved every little bit of it, and it was well worth the wait! (Welcome back by the way :P)

And what else?

:Ponder:

MIKEY LOVES SYD! Awww... :love: I pwactically melted to a widdle puddle when I read that! *giggles* And he isn't even mad... I should start taking to writing on peoples forehead then :Ponder:

Anyways, really have to go! AMAZING update! LOVED it to pieces!!!! *squeal*

Cai
x

angels_fire_88 said:
p.s can i be addict no 27 <27 specifically>

:Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please:

thankx and plz

angels_fire
[post="1473922"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You sure can, thanks :D

Updated Addict's List:
# 1 JuJu
# 2 Sci
# 3 Superspy
# 4 Mountaineer+Boyscout
# 5 I'm an aliasaholic
# 6 LaurenRachael
# 7 Cai
# 8 oooRevesDouxooo
# 9 Vaughnroxmysox
# 10 sd6452
# 11 gucci_94
# 12 Addicted 2 Alias
# 13 bellasbaby
# 14 Vaughnlover15
# 15 SydAPO05
# 16 Sydneymicheal
# 17 tinkerbell23
# 18 mightylittleone
# 19 rileylovesalias

# 24 Alwazabrat
# 27 angels_fire_88

i love vaughny said:
and pina coladas..... jenna rink likes them too  ;)
[post="1473972"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wondered if anyone would notice that little 13 going on 30 shout out :D

ah i loved it. Its so weird to think of vaughn in a bar like that lol. All of the s/v is so cute.
great update
thanks for the pm
can't wait for more!

This whole thing is SO UTTERLY SWEET :love:

Keep it up ;) :miniflower:
Waiting for the next chapter :smiley:

Thank you for the PM :angelic:

:hi:

MIL!!!! :woot: :happydance: :woot: :happydance:

:hi:

hows my bestest buddy today? :woot: hehe lils in a happy mood!! :happydance: :woot:

anyways you updated!! :jump: :coolio:

Where are we going?” Vaughn asked Sydney warily as the cab turned into onto a street he’d never been down before and came to an abrupt halt outside a trendy-looking bar with a midnight blue door that bore the words: The Blue Angel – all welcome.

:woot: you know what this sounds like to me.....something random that we should so do on our next outing :P :angelic:

Vaughn took another look on the couples on the dance floor and finally understood the meaning of ‘All Welcome’. He turned back to Sydney with a groan, “This is a gay bar isn’t it?” he whispered waving an accusing finger towards her.

Sydney burst out laughing at the incredulous look of mingled shock and embarrassment on Vaughn’s face, drawing stares from several on-lookers.

O :lol:
M :lol:
G :lol:

FUNNY!!! :laughbounce: she took him to a gay bar! :roftl:

“Piiiiiiiina Coooooolaaaaada,” she repeated slower, grinning at the barman who seemed not at all fazed by her request.

:woot: :musicalnote: I like a pina colada and go dancing in the rain :musicalnote: i dont know the real words... :blush: ...so i made them up (y) :lol: :rolleyes: ^_^

It was actually the blurred reflection of the large words that had been printed on his own forehead. There, unmistakeably in Sydney’s handwriting, a black marker had branded him with the words:

Mikey Loves Syd

awwww thats so cute! :love: :laughbounce:

MILLLLLL :happydance: that was sooo funny as always :number1: you better updated soon (y)

:love: you!! :hug:

so cool... i havent replied to anything in forever so you should feel lucky... lol... that was so cute... cant wait for more... update soon

--vitney--

:hide: EEEEK I haven't updated in a while :thinking:

I've just gone back to school so everything's pretty hectic (especially as it's my last year!) and now I have total writer's block for this fic. I just got a flash of inspiration today though so hopefully I'll have an update up soon, Sunday at the lastest.

Thanks for your patience :group:

Back