~Message Received~

Helen,

that was a great chapter. Glad that Isabelle and Sydney get along and will meet very soon.

Can't wait for Sydney and Vaughn to live together.

Thanx for the pm and please update very soon.

:smiley:

CJ

A great chapter! Thanks for the PM ^_^

Vaughn widened his eyes at her, shocked to see she seemed perfectly calm. If he’d accidentally answered the phone at Syd’s and heard Jack Bristow’s voice on the end, it’d be a different story.

😆 I can imagine that. Poor Vaughn and his terrible fear of Jack.

“Does that mean you’re not mad at me anymore?” he said hopefully, pulling her closer and kissing her cheek.

“Oh honey, I never was,” she assured him lightly, “I just like making you apologise – you’re always so sweet about it.”

Aww :D He is! Can the guy get any cuter?

Great update. I was starting to wonder if you would ever update again.

I loved the conversation between Vaughn, Syd, and his mom.

Thanks for the pm.

Well that conversation with Vaughn's mum certainly went well for Sydney! :lol:

Sydney hung up and slowly placed the phone on the table beside Vaughn’s sofa. She turned to find him grinning sweetly up at her, but she ignored it and glared at him haughtily.

“Something wrong darling?” he said innocently.

She glared, if possible, more darkly than before.

“Is that a yes?”

Is it even humanly possible to hate someone and love them so much at the same time?! :o_O:

*slaps Vaughn over the back of the head for being such a doofus*

“I’m sorry I forgot,” he began to grovel. “I only just got her message about her trip but then I got all caught up in…”

“In what?”

“You,” he said sweetly. “You were so excited about the packing and then I got caught up in it, because I can’t wait to move in with you.”

Toocutetoocutetoocutetoocutetoocute...

:happydance:

“Ok Vaughn, if we stay here another 5 minutes, one or both of us will fall asleep,” Syd said suddenly, sitting up and pulling him to his feet with her.

“What’s so bad about that?” he asked innocently, snaking his arms round her waist and trying to pull her back down onto the sofa.

“Because then we’ll never get all your stuff packed up,” she said sternly, resisting his gentle tugging and the lure of the warm space she’d been occupying on the sofa.

“Who cares?” Vaughn muttered, “I have everything I need right here.”

😌

I love these little moments... Which is why I love this fic, because it's full of little moments! :D

Loved the update, hope we get more soon! :woot:

Cai
x

I love Vaughn's Mom! She is so cool. I loved the play fight between Syd and Michael after his Mom hung the phone up. So cute.
Thanks for the PM

Yeah!!! : :sideroll: :groupwave: :cloud9: :happydance: :bounces: An UPDATE!!! My favoritest story!!!

The reason Sydney heard nothing was simple: Isabelle Vaughn had her hand over the mouth piece, not wanting Syd to hear her cursing.
I love it! Vaughn's mom was freaking out as much, if not more then Sydney about talking together! :lol:
“I just couldn’t believe it was Michael’s mom on the phone – I mean it’s such a-”

“A cliché!”

“Exactly!”
At least they can laugh about it and it wasn't too awkward...
“Yes well I’m coming to visit next Friday, just for a couple of days.”
“Please call me Isabelle,” Vaughn’s mom replied warmly. “I just wanted to ask you to dinner on Saturday night sweetheart.”
I can't wait for your next chapter! for them to met in person!

“Who cares?” Vaughn muttered, “I have everything I need right here.”
Awww! Gotta love their cute, innocent, fluffy banter!! bring on more S/V fluff!! :D :P

lee

Thanks for all the reviews people :group: I'm working on the new chap at the moment, should be up soon...ish :blush:

OMG Leelow13 i'm in your sig?!? I'm so flattered :smiley: :hug:

excuse me misssy, 10 days ago u said soon! lol

Ur queen of fluff is cravin sum message recieved lovin!

hehehe

Aly -xx-

eeek :blush: Well my idea of soon is clearly a bit longer than ur idea of it! :P

Seriously though, I did plan to have it up 'soon' but then some unpleasant family stuff happened and I've been all depressed about that, then I got ill :( Anyways I'm better now so I say it once more with feeling, new chap will be up soon :D

xxxx

Back