Metallica

So what? I mean, you get to see METALLICA. LIVE. IN CONCERT!!!!

I would walk 500miles and I would walk 500 more to see them in concert!!! I would!!!

:eek:fftopic: I see that you are also a S/W shipper! Hello my fellow shipper!!!

the concert was 2 weeks ago...godsmach as support act it was eally cool. Also lot of older people there ... and young one we rocked on :D

weee

i never knew they were the support act ..i asked my cousin who the support act was.

Cause i like godsmack alot also as well as metallica. Plus there was this awesome atmosphere there...really good.

They played alot of older of songs

St Anger -- I like it, its not Ride the Lightening of Kill 'em all but its not meant to be. Its a damn sight better than Garage Inc. Im sorry but Whiskey in the Jar was BAAAAAAD. St Anger pumps me up heaps!!! I listened to it all in one sitting, man I felt so drained I just wanted to sleep for a month. One is the BEST Metallica in my opinion, Kirk is one amazing guitarist and the reason I picked up a guitar

Hmm, I guess I'm reviving a somewhat-dead topic. Ah, well, not like that doesn't happen on the show... My favorite Metallica song is "The Unnamed Feeling". I had to write a speech last year for my English class and I included the line "Just let me plug you into my world/ Can't you help me be uncrazy?" I was recovering from a year of depression and it just seemed appropriate. We had to start our speech out with a quote, and that came from "Until it Sleeps": There's things inside that scream and shout.

I saw Metallica with Godsmack. It was pretty cool. My brother snuck in a disposable camera, and by the time the guards caught him with it, the concert was almost over and he had about two pictures left. I also saw them when they did the Summer Sanitarium tour. I was pretty much deaf by the end of the night. My brother, his friends, and I stumbled around afterward saying, "Metallica loves you!" Good times.

Back