Superheroes Smallville

Which Smallville season do u like the most of Smallville??

• Season 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2

• Season 3

• Total voters
Actually, the great thing about this series (as opposed to most "Superman" incarnations) is that's not entirely so. At the outset, Lex's character was in doubt (although we knew eventually it had to turn bad!), and they took great care showing Clark and his family as a positive influence on him. Lex wanted to be different than his father, but Lionel was poisonous, a tragic influence. They've even indicated that Clark isn't all noble at times. Smallville isn't completely black and white, thank goodness.
The show hasn't got that bad for me just yet.
I really don't want to see Veronica Mars /Clark kent hook -up.
That's what it would pretty much be like.

I also think Clark and Chloe make a great couple together. I really hope they get together. It would be alot of fun to watch them together. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Below is an image of Brian Austin Green, last seen on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, in character as Metallo. Green will play Metallo, the man with a heart of Kryptonite and Superman nemesis, in at least two episodes of TV's Smallville starting September 25th of this year.

Brian_Austin_Green_As_Metallo_On_Smallville.jpg

Now before anybody starts down the line of thinking that it appears to be a rip of Robert Downey Jr. in Iron Man, remember that Metallo in the Superman universe predates the origins of Iron Man. Iron Man, if anything, was inspired by Metallo.

Oh, and did you notice the left arm (his left, your right)? Looks like they'll be keeping the character close to the comic version.