Mia on GMA

I saw it ... she was great ;)

She said that everybody was happy to have JG on set with her belly and all ...

She does sing ... which is kinda strange knowing her ... or lets say not knowing her ... :lol:

She has a new movie coming out next week, called "Secuestro Express" ... from MiraMax ... completely in spanish, and with english subtitles ... (y)

They just said she wasn't going to be a regular anymore, but still on the show.

I think it's cool that she can sing. I am so jelous of people who have a voice! I can't sing for felgercarb

awww damn:( i wanted to see her but i fell asleep! :cry: i've never seen her in an interview before lol yeah, i knew she can sing, remember she sang a song at the cast party last year

anyone know where i can see that interview online???

Ya did anyone happen to tape it???? I missed it and really want to see it. Mia has a beautiful singing voice, I saw her yesterday in NYC at the play she was doing and she sings a lot. She also said she was going to be in 4-6 episodes next season.

So very glad to hear so will be back this season. If anyone knows where to see her GMA interview or hear her sing online please let me know, I would love to see it.

I didn't knew that Mia has a good voice. Unfortunately I live in Germany, so I couldn't see her sing on the cast party or Good Moorning America . :(

Hi everyone! I e-mailed ABC because they didn't have it on their site. Odd. They sent an e-mail back saying I could pay for a script or a tape. If anyone is interested in that e-mail I could give you the information if you pm me.
Erin

Back