Mia: Season 5

Ok, I really want Mia back for season 5 and I'll be totally pissed if she doesn't return for most of the season! :angry:

However, my main point is what will happen to her? Will she be cured of the demon thingy or will she stay evil! Or will they, unfortunately have her die!

What do you guys think??? :D

I think Mia Maestro it's more than necessary in Season 5, because in my opinion Season 4 survives because of her and the 2 last episodes...and she surpassed my expectations...absolutely fantastic...one of the greatest actress I ever seen in my life...

I really want her back to! she is great! And Sydney really need som friends/famile to be there for her. She lost Will and Francie so she needs someone, and that someone got to be Nadia :smiley:

I totally agree. I mean, I thought they only reason why they kept her alive was because she and Sydney still never got their epic battle to death. However, if this is the case, it would suck because obviously they're not going to kill Sydney Bristow off Alias. Therefore, that leaves Nadia! But, some people said that the writers are going to possibly drop the whole Rambaldi idea. I'm very curious to see whats going to happen to Nadia Santos next season!

She better stay the whole season! She can't leave! Tear...tear...lol

Unfortunately for us Mia/Nadia fans it doesn't sound to good. I'm already hating next season just thinking about Nadia not being on the show. 3 episodes is not good enough for me and there is no reason not to bring her back. She was the best part of season 4 and one of the main reason I kept watching even through the horribly boring self contained episodes. And I agree Syd needs someone else around, another female and who better than her sister since they haven't really gotten to know each other all that much.

I think its not fair...I WANT Mia Maestro in Alias forever... I kept seeing Alias Season 4, and the main reason was Mia Maestro and Michael Vartan too...what will happen with Weiss? He deserved someone pretty and intelligent as Nadia..Even Nadia and Weiss get it more interesting in Season 4 compared to Sidney and Vaughn...
So many actors there and the best dont stay....Voting for Mia here she deserved

https://www.timeinc.net/teenpeople/secure/w...005/holder.html

She has qualities as an actress that I had never seen...as Alias fan I'm feeling disappointed (n)

I was finally happy that the producers decided to bring another dominant female character on to Alias, instead of just Sydney. Although I do love Jennifer very much, I beleive Mia is an important addition to the cast and brings a special element to the show, which made Season 4 my favourite!

Keep Mia Maestro on!!!!

I hope that she returns! I thought that Mia did an amazing job as Nadia, and there is so much left to do with her character! She doesn't have to be in the whole season, but please like 15+ episodes! I can't stand 3!

Yeah I'd be happy for atleast like half a season. The #3 is really becoming the number I can't stand, LOL. She was the best part of season 4 I can't believe they would get rid of such a great character when there is so much more left for her. Did you all sign the petition?

I signed that but i remember reading somewhere that she will be on seven episodes not three...seven is better than three but why not EVERY episode or at least most but every episode sounds nice too!

Thanks for signing! 7 is better than 3 but I'd much prefer a whole season. I can't stand my favorite characters leaving at the end of every season, it's really annoying. Well I'm still hoping to have Mia back full time, I guess we should start finding out for sure soon enough.

That's weird it's working for me. Try copy and pasting it with this....http://www.ipetitions.com/campaigns/miamaestro/

Well with the petition it's going to be sent to JJ so he knows how annoyed we are and to Mia to show her how much we loved having her on and want her back.

NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA, NADIA!!!!!!

They can't take her off the show. She is too awesome! I loved Sydney having a sister and having another leading lady. Who knows what tehy will do with her this season. I've got a feeling she just goes crazy and goes into hiding or something (meaning hse is never cured!) Then once in awhile (three episodes) they have her come back or just show her breifly, how sad (n)

~Andrea

Well, since Jennifer is pregnant I thought she woulldn't be able to participate as much in season 5. So therefore they needed someone to fill her place for a while until she could return. I thought that someone would be Mia, I think it's foolish to only keep her for 3 episodes in the next season!

agent gyemi said:
Well, since Jennifer is pregnant I thought she woulldn't be able to participate as much in season 5.  So therefore they needed someone to fill her place for a while until she could return.  I thought that someone would be Mia, I think it's foolish to only keep her for 3 episodes in the next season!
[post="1406572"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well that would be the obvious thing to do wouldn't it? Have Mia back so there is someone who can go on missions and what not. From reading the new Alias magazine it sure sounds to me like she would like to come back. I really don't understand bringing on a new character every year just to have them leave at the end. I mean Mia is getting more and more work so it's not like she has nothing to do but Nadia is a great character and important to the story, there is no reason to get rid of her.

Back