Mia's Marvels

ooo cool! can i join too? i think mia's such a pretty girl. oh last time i saw a movie in english class, she was one of the names in the opening credits. i screamed out loud too! *embarrassed* but no one reacted so...

ReedCordial bandit said:
what was the movie called Maggie?

#1 Jess
#2 Emilie
#3 Aliasfan13
#4 Steffi
#5 PHENICS
#6 Lil
#7 Anna
#8 Wei Chuan
#9 Nick
#10 Brendan (B)
#11 Maggie
#12 Alias Junkie
[post="1220040"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love Mia i think shes very sweet ant great actress (y) , i love her more then Garner... -_-

AHHH no, you cant join now!

kidding :smiley:

#1 Jess
#2 Emilie
#3 Aliasfan13
#4 Steffi
#5 PHENICS
#6 Lil
#7 Anna
#8 Wei Chuan
#9 Nick
#10 Brendan (B)
#11 Maggie
#12 Alias Junkie
#13 Michael

In my opinion, Nadia was the best thing happening in this new Season 4... Actually she has been on ending of season 3... But in Season 4 we can see how amazing actress she is... In spite of Syd and Vaughn want to take it slow, we see Weiss and Nadia as another perfect couple in Alias (y)

Nadia is definitely the best part of season four, and I'm so glad they cast Mis Maestro full time this year. Still keeping my fingers crossed Nadia doesn't end up being evil.
Anyways I seem to be compiling fangroups tonight, so I'd love to add this one too! Confused about the number I'd be, though...

papachonga said:
In my opinion, Nadia was the best thing happening in this new Season 4... Actually she has been on ending of season 3... But in Season 4 we can see how amazing actress she is... In spite of Syd and Vaughn want to take it slow, we see Weiss and Nadia as another perfect couple in Alias  (y)
[post="1266738"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree! In fact the chemistry between Sydney and Vaughn isn´t the same like it was in Season 1 and 2. Alias needed a little bit of romance. And Nadia and Weiss are perfect for that.
Mia is an amazing and beautiful actress. I´m glad she plays Nadia and I hope we see her again in Season 5. *crossing my fingers*

I'll join too please. Mia is the best part of this season for me at least. She is so good and Nadia is just a great character with so much potential. Although it has yet to be seen, every now and then we get something good. I can't stand it when she is just used as part of the background. I hope she sticks around for a long time.

I was just going back through this topic to check on the numbers to find out what number I would be, and I noticed that way back in January someone posted about noticing what looked like a tattoo on Mia's back in APO. I noticed it checking out screencaps and was intrigued to find out if it was real (since I had just gotten one ;)), but I think it wasn't a tattoo at all, and was just dirt from when she fell down in that room, which if you remember had just been subject to water being sprayed all around the floor. So maybe the floor was just dirty. Or maybe it is a tattoo and she's just REALLY good at hiding it, but in other pics of her, like red carpet pictures and stuff, there's no sign of a tattoo.
But yeah, I thought it was at first too!

Okay so our founder said to add ourselves to the list if we felt it necessary. And I am a list fanatic so I figured out more numbers.
There were I think two people who posted ahead of me that aren't on the existing list but they didn't specifically ask to join, so I didn't include them.

As close as I can figure, the numbers look like this:
#1 Jess
#2 Emilie
#3 Aliasfan13
#4 Steffi
#5 PHENICS
#6 Lil
#7 Anna
#8 Wei Chuan
#9 Nick
#10 Brendan (B)
#11 Maggie
#12 Alias Junkie
#13 Michael
#14 Stratford girl
#15 nataliethealiasfreak
#16 Jennifer Garner

I cant believe, I saw in aliasmedia a terrible news... Mia Maestro will no longer be a series regular... I think she was necessary for the next Alias episodes, in the role of the story.... poor Weiss...lol

isnt that a rumor...i read somewhere that its just a rumur just like the one about Michael Vartan leaving every year and that never happens soo......mabye she wont leave...we should keep our hopes up ^_^

hey guys, sorry its been awhile...

Nadia has a svery smal role in next season. although myslef need to see s4 first

i am in australia and channel 7 have just decided to play it in august after a WHOLE year..... :rolleyes:

Back