Michael And Jenn An Item?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I was on www.eonline.com and I got this news on Jennifer Garner, and Michael Vartan. Could they be an item? Here's the exact article

That being the fact that the rumored romance between the too-hunky stars is not just a rumor--but real.

Reps for both Vartan and Garner say nothing more than professional courtesy is occurring between the two cuties. (Uh, don't think that's the kinda "courtesy" my mama, Mariah, had in mind back when she was giving me those finger-bowl lessons.)

Will we ever know the truth-a-rooney on this one? Yep. I predict some lucky-ass photographer (who'll henceforth be paid a friggin' fortune) will catch the reported randies rompin' risqué. Just a crystal-ball cat swipe, mind you--not saying anything has been documented or occurred. Yet.

Well, I wonder what you think? A lot of people are saying it would be bad if they got together. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel very bad that Jennifer couldn't work out her marriage with Scott, but I don't think that it would be awesome if she found love with her co star Michael Vartan. They make a great couple, and there is chemistry. I think they would make a cute couple.

Some people think that if they didn't get together, and they did break up, that it might hurt the show. They are actors, it's there job to act. Don't even want to think about that. I just think that if they did date, it would be cute, and they are perfect for each other. The show is a great example. Oh, well even if it is false, they still are cute together.

Whatever is true or false, I hope that they both find happiness!

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic: Please let me know what you think?

Back to the poop, human-style. Word (which smells pretty true, not awful) from the Alias set is that one particularly prominent producer on the show has been waxing prophetic. According to those who work breath-mint close with the power player, the latter is saying this isn't "the right time to go public" and that for now, everybody A-list on the set wants to keep things "under wraps."

Sorry guys, I forgot to paste that part of the article on there, read this ASAP

i think there is something goin on and was so excited to read that article at e!! i really want them to hook up and i know they just slipt up but i cant help but not say i want them together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back