Michael and Jennifer Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us Weekly's latest issue discussed Jennifer Garners break up with Scott foley. I think that the issue is personal and very sensitive. I feel really bad for Jennifer and Scott because it is such a public ordeal. However, the article mentioned that Michael vartan and Jennifer had started dating each other. Both of their publicists said it wasn't tru and I don't think it is either. Meanwhile, Jennifer must be lonely and who better to pick her up than her sexy costar? Michael and Jennifer have publicly promoted each others' careers and have openly said that they think the other person is attractive. Once Jennifer heals from her breakup with Scott, I think the article will bring about truth, and Jen and Michael may start something special.

I was just wondering everyone else's thoughts and wanted to know your assumptions as to where the M/J relationship is headed. ^_^

Because this is only a rumor and it is their personal lives, we shouldn't be discussing it. Several threads about this have been closed. Please do not start a similar thread.

I just wanted to say that US Weekly never says that they are dating (it says 'a source says' which means the writer probably made it up)--just wanted to make that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back