Michael got punk'd

Found this at: Contactmusic.com

ASHTON KUTCHER has reportedly been forced to ditch one of his pranks on hit show PUNK'D, after victim MICHAEL VARTAN failed to see the funny side of it.

Most stars - including JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, HALLE BERRY and SALMA HAYEK - have laughed when they've discovered their mini crises were fictional situations dreamed up by Kutcher.

But, according US WEEKLY, JENNIFER GARNER's ex-boyfriend Vartan was far from amused with the prank chosen for him.

A source says, "They get Michael on a jet, and he finds out the plane is in really bad shape. He wants off, but the pilot and flight attendants won't let him.

"Things are falling off the plane - it's really coming apart and they're telling him, 'No, it's fine, stay.'"

After the prank was revealed, the crew laughed, but a furious Vartan reportedly refused to sign a release for the segment to be broadcast.

Oh, I see the story is finally getting around the different media. How smart is Punk'd that even if they didn't get the release from MV, they are now able to capitalize on this to create controversy and publicity for their show. :angry:

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with MV getting angry for that. I hate to fly. Nothing makes me more scared. I don't blame him for being pissed.

I wouldn't like this ,too, so I can understand that he got angry. About the other starts I often ask myself it they think it's really funny or if they just want to have a good image......

Poor MV :( I hate flying too. I thought his punk'd was a different situation than theone he was in. and Do they have to note he was JG's ex? He's know by people with out that little detail.

I don't think that would be funny at all. It is very cruel to make someone think that their life is in danger. I have never watched the show and now I know that I never will.

That's just wrong.

Oh man! The crew laughed at him? Not only is that mean, but the article made MV seem like a person without a sense of humor! And we know that's not true. 🇳🇴

Back