Michael Jackson Jokes

* I pledge alllegince to the flag,
Michael Jackson is a ***.
He used to play with little toys,
Now he plays with little boys!

My friend showed this to me and I just had to post it but if there is a thread like this already...I'm sorry but if you have more M.J. jokes please share them. Hopefully he won't see them and put a gag order on us.

Melissa

:angry:

can't people get over this already? has everyone completely forgotten his talent? there had to be one point in your life where you thought he was amazing. before all this started!

why does every one just talk about his trials and nothing else?

there are sooo many people out there who you could make fun of and have the same amount of fun

LEAVE

HIM

ALONE

Well, I think it is disgusting that people defend him! He is a disgusting human being, and having musical talent doesn't excuse his behaviour.

Those of us who are old enough to remember the similar problems in the past will know that this is a pattern of abuse that cannot be ignored.

It makes me sick that anybody could want serious child sexual abuse allegations swept under the carpet just because somebody is a celebrity. :angry:

I for one never had any repsect for the man. My friends and I thought he was a freak way back in the late 80s, early 90s.

BUT HE INVENTED RNB!

the guy has SOOOOOOOO much talent

he NEVER TOOK A SINGLE DANCING LESSON

or a music lesson

only 2 weeks of piano

You can't deny he doesn't have talent

yes the guy may have changed but oh c'mon :rolleyes:

Yes, but I will NEVER support a child molester, and I am sick and tired of hearing people excuse him because he can sing.

And I hate the current RNB trend. I wish teenagers would find some better music to listen to! :lol:

people excuse a lot of people becuase they can sing. why single michael jackson out?

and R&B is NOT just teenage stuff! :shock: it's like... a way of life. and it's not that punk s*** that IS teenage music... trust me, LOTS of people like R&B and..

ARGH! I GIVE UP! :angry:

you guys can just joke around to your heart's content

I'll just scream at the computer and resist myself to post

Because Michael Jackson molests children!!!!

He's on trial for it. And these allegations have been flying around since before many people here were born. It's a serious issue that has been going on for decades.

Imagine the outrage if it was a priest or a schoolteacher.

I just hate R&B - but like all the other music fads, I'm hoping it will pass. :lol: Other people listen to it, but teenagers largely dictate what music gets to the top of the charts.

Ok all i'm gonna say is that until there is some proof, SOME at least, i'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and not because he's famous, just cos that what anyone deserves. there is no proof that he has abused any of those children...none...and there are people out there creul enough to destroy someone for money. HOWEVER...if the evidence is provided people will just have to forget how great a musician/entertainer he was, and just see him as a very sick, perverted man

Natalia said:
Yes, but I will NEVER support a child molester, and I am sick and tired of hearing people excuse him because he can sing.
[post="1317022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agreed. Personally, I think Michael Jackson is a very disturbed person. I think he's most likely guilty. My concern is that he'll get off because he's Michael Jackson. If someone's doing something wrong (especially something as twisted as molesting children), they should be punished for it. No matter who they are.

Side Note: There was a link on here to Michael Jackson jokes and I tried to access it, but it was blocked by a filter because it fell into the category of "tastelessness". (These are filters at my work.) I thought that was pretty hilarious.

I think he's is guilty and hope he wont go down, as for the talent and good music ... I dont think he has any but thats just personal prefrence ;)

And since this thread is for jokes heres one but I was told ... isnt great- The police raid Michael Jackson's house as they believe he has a stash of drugs somewhere, they look in the kitchen cupboards and find a class A drug, they then raid the bathroom, and find a class B drug in the bathroom cabinates finally they decide to raid the bedroom, where they find Class 3C

Hi I thought I would try turning this back to its original intentions...

Q: Did you hear about Michael Jackson's latest song?
A: "Don't let your son go down on me."

Knock, knock.
Who's there?
Little Boy Blue.
Little Boy Blue who?
Michael Jackson.

This is one I heard during the first allegations in the 90's.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson go to the department store?
A: He heard the boy's pants were half off.

Back