Politics Michael Jackson

Handler

Group: Members
Shipper: No comment
Member No.: 5,705

and look past personal feelings before calling NeverLand QuiteOftenLand...

What does that mean?

SydneyFan said:
Handler

Group: Members
Shipper: No comment
Member No.: 5,705

and look past personal feelings before calling NeverLand QuiteOftenLand...

What does that mean?
Im wondering why you quoted my information and then didnt explain why?

Im also wondering if you have sense of humour cancer

Im also wondering why Im bothering to reply about this, its clearly been run into the ground

Im also wondering why Im bothering to reply about this, its clearly been run into the ground
are you saying the meaning is in a previous post? Or that its happened there quite often which you surely don't know. You can't assume that because someone is different than you that he molests chidren. Women sleep with little girls all of the time and I think Mj really cares for these kids. Sure he's weird, but I think he might know a few things that we don't too. money gives you access to a whole differnt realm of knowledge. Maybe that's why he does stuff different. I'm not talking about dangling the baby. I think he just brain farted there. He takes these poor children in and mentors them at great peril to hisself. He's really putting his neck on the line. If he just wanted sex he could go overseas and pay for adolescent sex and I don't think anyone would find out.

I'm also wondering if after you right your first little blurbs if you bother to do any thinking at all? Or do you do all of your thinking for the whole day in your first five minutes of writing. Cause that's what it seems like to me. The rest is just putting you out. :( Mr big Man

When he was first charged like 10 years ago or so, I believed he was guilty. After seeing that documentary "Living with MJ" I now believe he's innocent. I know that documentary was in fact trying to get people to further believe in his guilt, but it had the opposite effect on me. I saw a lot of myself in him. He's a person who had his childhood completely taken away from him (as did I, but obviously not under the same circumstances). I myself, as a 25 (soon 26) year old woman LOVE being around children. When I'm with children I feel the child in ME come out and I can really interact with them on THEIR level. Ever notice how when adults are around and the kid(s) will scream over and over, "mom, look!" or, "Hey, daddy, over here!". etc....... the adults just continue their conversations oblivous to the child's calls. Not me,... I can totally get into their world, play their games, etc..... and have a total blast with the kids and I really pay attention to them. This does not make me sick or twisted or a friggin' molestor. It just makes me someone who enjoys re-living her own lost childhood through other kids. I don't have any children I call my "friends", but I often babysit children and they always have a blast with me cuz I'm like a big kid when they're with me! I act silly and goofy & create fun games for them like treasure hunts (I make them maps and everything!), and take them to amusement parks, etc... Nothing wrong with that people!

Though nobody can know for sure, I believe all signs point towards his innocence!

SydneyFan said:
are you saying the meaning is in a previous post? Or that its happened there quite often which you surely don't know. You can't assume that because someone is different than you that he molests chidren. Women sleep with little girls all of the time and I think Mj really cares for these kids. Sure he's weird, but I think he might know a few things that we don't too. money gives you access to a whole differnt realm of knowledge. Maybe that's why he does stuff different.
Because he's rich he's really smart and he does can do stuff that any other person wouldn't get away with???? What the f*@#? Whether he's guilty or not that kind of thinking is just...money can't buy you love, and it can't buy you brains. I'm not on a jury, I haven't heard all the facts, but he shouldn't have kids other than his children in his bed. I don't know whether he molested that kid 10 years ago, but after that, with all those advisors around him, he should have known better than to let the kids stay in his room. You can love children, and be intelligent about it.

I do believe that his allegations about being abused by police are false:
#1. The police would have to be idiots to mistreat him, beause they would know he would go public with it.
#2. The marks he supposedly got from handcuffs were very high on his arm, and police experts say they've never seen handcuffs leave those kind of marks before
#3. He said his arms were injured, and he could only lift his arms so high, but in the 60 minutes interview, he was constantly lifting his arms higher to move the hair out of his face
#4. He's never filed an official complaint. Maybe that's because if he did, and it proved he lied, he could be charged for filing a false complaint.
I think he's just trying to gain the public's sympathy.

i think the guy is guilty. but i think i want him to be guilty just to quit hearing about his s***ty plastic surgery jobs and his creepy fixation with kids and his f***ed up dreams about being young. then again if we threw the guy in jail there would probably be stories of inmates waking up in the middle of the night to Mike spooning them. -_-
i don't give a damn just throw the guy in jail :mellow:

i really can't say.
I mean his is creepy but....it could be jsut a golddigger. I haven't seen enough evidence to prove innocent or guilty but im leaning towrds guilty cuz why would a guilty person pay off the kid back in 95 i think? I mean if it was me if i was innocent i would fight all the way. And then there's all those kids at his house.....it just stacks up but im not gonna make a judgement either way.

Dark One

don't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes.....
cuz then your a mile away and you have his shoes.

Do you think the police abused him when he was arrested? Again we don't have all the facts, but we can make an educated guess from the info. available.

I think saying something like that is a serious accusation, and you can't just say that on T.v that's broadcasted all over the world when it's a lie, because police brutality is horrible, but when police are doing their jobs, and are trying to make things safer, then that's very cruel slander, and illegal.

Back