Politics Michael Jackson

I agree that I need to see the facts before I can make my decision.

Either way though, he creeps me out when I look at him. Especially his police photo - that was scary as!

Kelly

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
obsessetion said:
Kirsten said:
I think he believes he's a little kid himself and invited them over for a "sleepover", which is still incredibly creepy but I don't think he raped them.
yeah!!! he never actually had a childhood!!! he went through loads of felgercarb as a kid!!! maybe thats y he turned out kinda weird!!!
In that case. Lets let all criminals go free since most had crappy childhoods.
It's just because he's famous that people like you stick-up for him.
The same thing happened to O.J. If O.J wasn't famous and was just some guy who drove a bus or something, he wouldn't even be O.J, he'd be Orenthal the bus driving murderer.
Fans are delusional.

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:
no trust me it was bad!!! his bro had sex in the same bed as him!!! lik ewwwwww!!!

obsessetion said:
obsessetion said:
Kirsten said:
I think he believes he's a little kid himself and invited them over for a "sleepover", which is still incredibly creepy but I don't think he raped them.
yeah!!! he never actually had a childhood!!! he went through loads of felgercarb as a kid!!! maybe thats y he turned out kinda weird!!!
The same thing happened to O.J. If O.J wasn't famous and was just some guy who drove a bus or something, he wouldn't even be O.J, he'd be Orenthal the bus driving murderer.
Fans are delusional.

no trust me it was bad!!! his bro had sex in the same bed as him!!! lik ewwwwww!!!
That dosn't give you that right to molestor children. Hay! I even heard stories where fathers made their sons and daughters give them "oral plesure" and they didn't grow up and rape kids.

-_- Messege from a Toronto Cracker -_-

obsessetion said:
obsessetion said:
Kirsten said:
Fans are delusional.

That dosn't give you that right to molestor children. Hay! I even heard stories where fathers made their sons and daughters give them "oral plesure" and they didn't grow up and rape kids.

-_- Messege from a Toronto Cracker -_-
but then agen i don't believe he did it so that doesn't apply 2 me!!!!
i was just sayin that cus sum1 said he's like a kid cus he neva had a childhood!!! and i'm sayin yeah cus went through felgercarb as a kid e.g.......

I have not heard evidence, but guilty or not a responsible adult should under no circumstances allow another person's child to share their beds. If he really cared about his reputation he would stop allowing this to happen. The man is obviously unstable (just look at him). People are after his money? He doesn't have that much left does he? he's bought all kinds of stuff that he never got around to paying for.

Do you think if some bus driver had dangled their baby off a balcony the kids would have been taken away? i know of this kid who like fell off the jungle gym, and had all these bruises. A parent at the daycare called like the children's aide and they took all the kids in the family away. Things got straightened out and the kids were returned to their parents but it stayed on their record. There was no warning or anything, because if it was an abusive family they didn't want them to run.

he is sooooooooooooooooooo guilty.

not only that, but he's weird. I blame the parents of those kids that let them "share a bed w/ michael" would you let your kids do that? go to neverland and spend the day w/ some lunatic?

i personally don't think he's guilty this time around. the first time, yes. if not, why settle out of court?? i don't think anybody's stupid enough to throw away millions again. i mean think about it: this latest allegation surfaced at the exact time his latest alnum is out. someone is clearly out there to sabotage him.

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
he is sooooooooooooooooooo guilty.

not only that, but he's weird. I blame the parents of those kids that let them "share a bed w/ michael" would you let your kids do that? go to neverland and spend the day w/ some lunatic?
well I do think he is disturbed, but does that mean he's guilty? I really see no evidence that he molested a child.

i dont no wat to belive i said yep giulty b4 i even got into the story and now im wacthing it every weekday on ET i personally think that he is not guilty butt on the other hand michael jackson is not innocent so i think that he is neither guilty nor innocent

thank u for your time to read this even though i didnt really give you guy/gals and answer
jesse :angelic:

Okay, so even if Michael is innocent, this aint gonna end well for him.....he might have done it, he might not have....who knows, maybe the chimp did it with his mask on or some s***e. I dont know, and more to the point I DONT GIVE A FLYING HOOT.

I really could care less right now. Dont get me wrong I laughed when I saw his mugshot but then I thought. Thats one f***ed up man.

What he's saying is innocent, might be. Nobody knows, the kid might be saying he did it.....Its happened before, but what Michael calls innocent doesnt look like that to us....which he should take into account before saying sharing your bed with kids is beaut'.

And also, how the f*** are they going to pick the Jury....I mean you'd have to screen the hell out of them, you'll have the racist redneck saying he's guilty no matter what, and at the other end of the scale the hardcore fan who'll say he's innocent as morning dew...
If he is guilty, he should be tried to the fullest extent of the law, BUT if he's not....Leave him alone already, yes he dug his own grave but Jesus, the world will continue to turn without more scandals from MJ...

Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about MJ in the news. He's either holding a baby over a ledge, making stupid comments, or being accused of child molestation.

That family that is accusing him this time is a mess. They can barely stay out of jail themselves and surely can't run a family. I'm thinking there in it for the money. Flea bags. They certainly fit the description if you're doing any kind of profiling. I don't remember the specifics but when they we're reading it off on the news they sounded like a real mess. Almost like street people. Not to put them dowon for that, but knowing street people, they are very resourceful when it comes to using the law for their benefit.

Gendo said:
Okay, so even if Michael is innocent, this aint gonna end well for him.....he might have done it, he might not have....who knows, maybe the chimp did it with his mask on or some s***e. I dont know, and more to the point I DONT GIVE A FLYING HOOT.

I really could care less right now. Dont get me wrong I laughed when I saw his mugshot but then I thought. Thats one f***ed up man.

What he's saying is innocent, might be. Nobody knows, the kid might be saying he did it.....Its happened before, but what Michael calls innocent doesnt look like that to us....which he should take into account before saying sharing your bed with kids is beaut'.

And also, how the f*** are they going to pick the Jury....I mean you'd have to screen the hell out of them, you'll have the racist redneck saying he's guilty no matter what, and at the other end of the scale the hardcore fan who'll say he's innocent as morning dew...
If he is guilty, he should be tried to the fullest extent of the law, BUT if he's not....Leave him alone already, yes he dug his own grave but Jesus, the world will continue to turn without more scandals from MJ...
I'll just quote myself and say nothing more.....

Back