Michael, the CIA spy and a mad Jack...

This problably as already been posted before, but i can't help it, i just saw this movie yesterday with Michael, "it had to be you" i guess it was called, where he's talking to his friend about this woman with who he falls in love with but who's still a stranger, and when his friend asks him about her, he ironically says something like "she's a spy and we're both planing to make love before we get assassinated by the CIA." ...and later on the conversation the other guy says "..maybe she's a spy and you with get shoot while making love to her..."
..and i was just picturing Jack watching THE DINNER WE NEVER RE-HEAT tape and Weiss's quote "..Jack is going to shoot you in the face!" :lol:

...and since the image of Jack chasing a half naked Vaughn around Syd's house and down the street just can't get of head... :lol: :lol: poor Vaughn...

You know what I thought was pretty funny, is that Victor Garber was in the older version of 'Annie' he played whats-his-name Starbucks. He was completely bald, too!!

eehehehehehehehe! a half naked vaughn running down the street :rotflmao: that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!

i saw the movie Godspell quite recently, and it features a 24 year old victor garber whose's dressed like a clown and thinks he's god!! and he has this huge mop of curly hair :lol: it's like an afro :lol:

alias_freakazoid said:
You know what I thought was pretty funny, is that Victor Garber was in the older version of 'Annie' he played whats-his-name Starbucks. He was completely bald, too!!
[post="928327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Really? I thought he was just in the newer one. Then again, I haven't seen the older one for ages so.. -_-

Vaughn running down the street half-naked.... Mmm... :P

I remember my mom rented out The Mists of Avalon, and I was the only one who knew that MV was in it. My sister and I watched a little bit of it, but found it too boring! :lol:

Back