Michael Vartan RADIO interview (Radio SEN 1116)

"Michael radio interview on SEN 1116..." more here :coolio: here

and from VartanHo.com too :smiley: ...

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

MV on the radio
Michael did make another appearance on the Australian radio program "Born in the USA" with Steve Salisbury on Sunday night. Vartanfan.com has an MP3 recording, courtesy of aussiegirl. According to her, it's possible he'll be on next Sunday (Feb. 12), as well, and you can listen live on the web! The show airs Sundays at 9 p.m.-11 p.m. Melbourne time, which makes it about 5 a.m.-7 a.m. ET Sunday morning. Many thanks to Helene and Judith for the alert!

THANKS SAPPH!!

That was hilarious at the end 'I'll have my skates shipped' :lol:
He never spoke about Alias in the past tense either.... :Ponder: He's totally not dead!

AAAAAAAAAAH! I've been trying to track this down ever since I found out he had a radio interview in our beautiful country... :woot:

Thanks SOOOOOOOO much for the link! :notworthy:

:D you're welcome!

and maybe he'll be there again 🇩🇯 (from VartanHo.com)...

Wednesday, February 8, 2006

MV on the radio
Michael did make another appearance on the Australian radio program "Born in the USA" with Steve Salisbury on Sunday night. Vartanfan.com has an MP3 recording, courtesy of aussiegirl. According to her, it's possible he'll be on next Sunday (Feb. 12), as well, and you can listen live on the web! The show airs Sundays at 9 p.m.-11 p.m. Melbourne time, which makes it about 5 a.m.-7 a.m. ET Sunday morning. Many thanks to Helene and Judith for the alert!

and just so you know :D ...
Michael will be on SEN 1116 this Sunday, February 12th
A huge thank you goes out to Steve Salisbury from Sports Entertainment Network for letting us know that Michael taped his interview for his show yesterday afternoon which is to air on Sunday, February 12th around 11pm (Australian Melbourne time).....
:read: more here and adding this interviewer's comment on MV :coolio: here

Back