Michael Vartan reunites with BC

my spoiler tag is not working... some Alias spoilers below but also says something about KC...

F
R
E
N
C
H

C
H
E
F

Michael :throb:

:chef:

We have not seen the last of Agent Michael Vaughn. That was the word from the set of "Alias" yesterday.
Michael Vartan's character, Agent Vaughn, Sydney's husband and the father of her unborn child, was gunned down in a hail of bullets during the series' Sept. 29 opener.

But the actor was on the set yesterday shooting a scene, according to an "Alias" cast member.

The cast member clammed up when asked what Vartan was shooting or even if it was the obligatory flashback.

Fan sites have been abuzz about Vaughn's demise since early in the summer, when word leaked out that he would be killed off in season five.

"I still let myself hope that this is all some crazy 'Alias' scheme and that Sydney and Vaughn will eventually be together again," wrote one fan on the Television Without Pity Web site.

At that time, executive producer Jeff Pinkner told Entertainment Weekly: "The rumors of (Vaughn's) demise are greatly exaggerated." And more recently, he has intimated that Vartan is still actively involved in the show.

An ABC spokesman said Vartan is not "a regular" anymore and he is not under contract, before adding cryptically, "But keep in mind this is 'Alias.'"

Meanwhile, Vartan's representative said the actor is "actively looking for work," according to People magazine.

He has already filmed an episode of Fox's "Kitchen Confidential," which is rumored to bow Nov. 14 when the show returns to the schedule.
The New York Daily News (link courtesy of redhat at sd-1 :smiley: )

:coolio: and some info...

It's an "Alias" reunion on KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL when television and film actor Michael Vartan guest-stars with former "Alias" costar Bradley Cooper. Vartan plays Michel, an arrogant, womanizing French chef who steals from Jack's menu and seduces head waitress Mimi, sparking a brutal feud between Nolita and a rival French bistro in the "French Fight" episode Monday, Nov. 14 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
The Futon Critic

(excerpt) The first episode back for "Kitchen Confidential" will be one featuring star Bradley Cooper's former "Alias" co-star, Michael Vartan. He'll play an arrogant French chef named Michel who sparks a food fight between his restaurant and Jack Bourdain's (Cooper) Nolita.
FOX Re-Opens 'Kitchen' in November

(thanks to SouthernGal :smiley: for the info/link)

?? I'm confused! What happened, It was in the TV guide, then someone told me it was cancled....what happened to the episode...did it show?! If it did, does anyone know where I can get a copy?! Thanks!

about KC :mellow: from the VartanHo site...

Saturday, November 19, 2005

!@$% the Fox

According to the Futon Critic, "FX has scrapped its previously announced marathon of ["Kitchen Confidential"] on November 27 in favor of a four-episode run of fellow FOX series "Stacked." It's not clear if the marathon will be rescheduled for a later date. New episodes of "Kitchen" return to FOX's schedule on December 5." Well, merde.

Ok, now this news makes me regret not adding KC to my list of shows currently watching. I had Alias, Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls, and lost, but now that Arrested Development won't be returning for another season, I guess I can squeeze KC into the mix. I can't have tooo many shows because I would get so confused, but I think with Arrested Development out, I should be able to handle KC. :P

Back