Michael Vartan to appear in "Monster-in-Law"

V

verdantheart

per the IMDb:

Vartan Had To Be Approved by J.Lo for Movie Role
Alias hunk Michael Vartan found auditions for his role as Jennifer Lopez's fiance in upcoming comedy Monster-In-Law more nerve wracking than usual - because J.Lo had to approve him before he could be cast. The French-born actor will star as Jane Fonda's son in the movie, which is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles next month, and waiting for Lopez's seal of approval was all too much for him to bear. He says, "She had just gotten off a plane from Miami and rushed from the LA airport to meet me. It was one of those situations where the director said I'd get the job as long as I didn't vomit on her shoes, because I was so nervous. But she made me feel so comfortable." Lopez approved and Vartan was cast that same night.
I find this amusing because Ms Garner starred opposite Ms Lopez' ex-fiance, Ben Affleck. ^_^
✌️

Im so glad that Michael Vartan is doing another movie, it'll be great! It sounds like a good movie, im hoping it will do good so that people in the U.K will finally know who MV is coz everytime i mention his name i have to explain what programs and films hes from! Michael is so shy, its kinda cute, im glad he got the part!

I find this amusing because Ms Garner starred opposite Ms Lopez' ex-fiance, Ben Affleck

I find it quite funny too! Anyway i cant wait to see it!

I hope it's better than the other Jennifer Lopez movies! She's become a bit of a joke in the acting world. Maybe MV should have approved her rather than the other way around!

:confused: wtf?? Michael Vartan had to audition for JENNIFER LOPEZ?? :eek: who is she again?..hell.. I'm glad Michael is back to the movies and has you people already said JLo is quite the publicity but I truly hope and pray this Monster- in-law isn't another motion picture felgercarb like The Wedding Planner or Maid In Manhatan -_-

wow. i can't belive how stuck up that sounds on j.lo's part. i'd like to post a billboard to tell j.lo to stop embarassing herself in hollywood. if this movie brings MV any bad press, the blame is to be put on J.lo!!!

wait....what?!?!?
WHAT!??!?! :wtf:

eh...who cares about her....as long as her being pregnant doens't interfere in MV and the movie...I'm good :D

Back