Michael Vartan to appear in "Monster-in-Law"

just saw on Extra yesterday that JLo was busy on the set of her new movie ... Monsters in Law ... so, that means the movie is a go ... but about the pregnancy ... no idea ... ;)

..oh come on what the big deal anyway? let the woman be pregnant, her clock is ticking.. :smiley:

..but thats not what i wanted to say, so belive it or not my mom ALWAYS confuses Jlo for Jennifer Garner.. :blink: ..yeah i know.. what to do ? if she sees Jlo in a picture, on tv she's always like: look! its that girl from that show you watch! :blink: ..mom.. once and for all, Jennifer Garner is the one with the smaller butt!... -_- ..so i don't know how she does it, but last week i was reading this magazine and i almost got a stroke, cause the title was something like: "Jlo just married and already kissing another guy.." i looked at the pic and it was Michael.. :eek: ..of course that was a scene from the movie..* :angry: freaking magazines..*..but anyway..my mom looks at it and goes like: look is that girl from that show you watch! with her boyfriend! :woot: ... :blink: :blink: ...how does she do it? ? .. :blink: ..mom.. ah..actually that's her boyfriend, but that's NOT Jennifer Garner.. that's Jennifer Lopez. -_- what's to confuse anyway? :blink: ..my mom as seriously visual issues.. :Ph34r: ..sorry if that was too boring.. :P

:smiley:

Don't see how you can confuse the two. That's kinda funny though. I hope I can handle MV kissing JHO. I'm only seeing the movie to support MV.

..oh well..but i just eard from a movie critic on TV that JLo just canceled the prodution of a movie she was filming! :blink: ...does anyone knows if this is true?.. and was it Monster in Law? i mean it's got to be.. she's can't be filming two movies at once? :blink: ...oh. if this is true ...SHE CAN'T DO THIS! she can't do this to Michael.. (n)

Back