Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Michael Vartan

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Darcy, Mar 10, 2003.

1. Darcy

Darcy Rocket Ranger

ok, maybe the oozing sexyness is a little graphic, but basically, i just wanted to start a forum where fellow vartan obsessers like me could just drool over him and cry over the age difference. Hey for me, when we are dealing with this kind of hottness 20 years doesnt matter.

lol and the things he says to jen on alias, its like you wanna be there in her place and just b like, never leave me! and make out with him. Ok, sorry. The man is perfect. What can we do but love him!

2. Darcy

Darcy Rocket Ranger

c'mon people i KNOW i'm not the only one in love with him! hes tall, lean yet buff, his eyes, that squinty thing he does with his eyes, and his smile you just want to melt in front of... ahh! take me now!

PULEEZ! post your 'i'm in love with vartan' comments so i don't feel so alone...

till then-

MV--> :lovers: <-- me

:kissme:

3. vaughnscaligurl47

vaughnscaligurl47 Rocket Ranger

OMG im sooo in love with michael!!! *i like calling him michael cuz it makes me feel like i know him lol* he is sooo freikin hott!

LAUREN :super: TEIMLE

4. btvaughn

btvaughn Rocket Ranger

I love calling him Michael too! It just sounds so...I don't know, perfect!!! And I'm loving this thread....I'm always up for talking about how much I love him. What sex appeal he has!!!!

5. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

oooooooooo when ever i hear micheal i always think of him hes sooo hot, sweet i just love him.

6. agent hidden eyes

agent hidden eyes Rocket Ranger

i hear ya...the man is just plain fine!

7. aliasfanatic

aliasfanatic Cadet

I'm obsessed with MV!!!! He's so sexy and I love the movie Never Been Kissed only because he's in it and the kiss at the end. *Faint* He gets so into his kisses in everything he does!!! Plus, he speaks French, the sexiest language ever!!! And he's French, born in Normandy. He's the perfect man for me!!! He's gonna be mine one day I know it.

:P

aliasfanatic

8. Ms.MichaelVaughn

Ms.MichaelVaughn Rocket Ranger

YOU SAID EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING :D
    AND BESIDE...HE'S ALL I EVER TALK ABOUT LATELY:shamefullyembarrased: WHICH OF COURSE IS DRIVING THE REST OF MY FAMILY CRAZY..BUT HEY WHO CARES????
    I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET ENOUGH OF HIM :D :angelic:

9. agent hidden eyes

lol.. yup get in line..lol...i plan to make him mine too..lol

10. katiebug

katiebug Ensign

I am totally obsessed with him. None of my friends know who he is (THE HORROR!!) so I am trying to convert them to Vartanism. ;)

11. agent hidden eyes

waaahaa... my friend thinks hes cute but not really into him like i am

12. FrEeLaNcEr03

FrEeLaNcEr03 Rocket Ranger

the man is a hottie!! enough said. he is hot, sweet, funny etc. the list could go on!! lol

13. Sophie

Sophie in love

it seems that everybody is competing w/ everybody to be w/ him ! LOL

I'm born in Normandy too !

14. Betha Bristow

Betha Bristow Rocket Ranger

OMG, he is such a hottie!!!!! I know what ya' mean, I can't get enough of him either!

15. Double Agent

Double Agent Rocket Ranger

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!! lol oh man he is sooooooooo sexy and hot and cute all at the same time! i love him! lol. i have posters of him everywhere..oin my ceiling, my walls, my diary...hehe. i also call him michael..by now my friends know who i am talking about. and i call him my michael too..lol im sure we all do that though!

16. Darcy

Darcy Rocket Ranger

Wohoo! replies finally! (but how could you not, hes just... yum...)

Im gettin jealous tho... now that Jennifer Garner is single again those Syd/Vaughn kisses are painful!! think about it, if you were single and it was part of your job to kiss mv daily, how would you feel?! *pauses as fantasy takes over*

the sparks must fly... (then again, the stars must shoot and the earth must tremble- its mv we're talkin about...)

17. FrEeLaNcEr03

FrEeLaNcEr03 Rocket Ranger

i know!! it would be really good if they got tigether, but she's gotta watch out. she jas got a lot of competition. lol. 20 years differnce is nothng!!!! lol. i could get there.

18. Caro

Caro Rocket Ranger

Jen would beat the felgercarb outta me. i'm no competition

19. Darcy

Darcy Rocket Ranger

lolz... exactly

hes worth it tho...

20. Caro

Caro Rocket Ranger

yes, he is. Maybe we should give it a try. ; )