Michael Vartan

maybe we should try n get a couple more girlz, u' know? just in case jen's turned into Elektraa and has that deadly weapon thingy

OO!! plan!! we could create a show like 'the bachelor' (spelling?) and force vartan to be the man. Then, like 15 of us get to be the gurls he chooses from. Judging from that show, we'd all get at least one good hookup...

who's with me?!

i cant wait!! hehe

Darcy said:
OO!! plan!! we could create a show like 'the bachelor' (spelling?) and force vartan to be the man. Then, like 15 of us get to be the gurls he chooses from. Judging from that show, we'd all get at least one good hookup...

who's with me?!

i cant wait!! hehe
Lety's get it on baby!! Hope that Jen isn't our competition ttere either, cuz it'd be .... no competition, actually

Who couldn't love him?He's perfect all around! He has those amazing green eyes that you just want to gaze into forever. And that sand hair that you want to run your hands through. And when you wrinkles his forehead all you want to do is run your hand along his face and smooth them out. Not only is he hott, but he a total sweetie.Like I said, perfect. God bless his family genes. :love: :sigh: :blush: :blowakiss: 🤤 🤤 🤤 :vaughn1:

vaughn.rocks.my.world17 said:
Who couldn't love him?He's perfect all around! He has those amazing green eyes that you just want to gaze into forever. And that sand hair that you want to run your hands through. And when you wrinkles his forehead all you want to do is run your hand along his face and smooth them out. Not only is he hott, but he a total sweetie.Like I said, perfect. God bless his family genes. :love: :sigh: :blush: :blowakiss: 🤤 🤤 🤤 :vaughn1:
i just love the way you describe him, i gets u thinking and wondering and day dreaming... :smiley:

i'm drooling... ah! if sum1 can explain to me how... i'll post some of my top 10 fave 'swoon over michael vartan' pictures... hehe its is so hard to pick! any pic of him is worthwile!

lolz! we have enuf gurls for the show... all we need is a network to sponsor us and a really big jacuzzi... anyone good friends with the big cheezes at WB?

as for thhe jacuzzi, we could all just put some money and get it. i'm in, as long as he's the one in the jacuzzi! :drools, faints, wakes up, drools some more:

awesome! maybe we don't need the wb... i could make a few phony contracts and get a few of my techie friends to pose as camera-men... think he'd buy?

lol do u all think you're actually going to get Michael? I mean, come on, me and Mike are destined. We're both left handed,like the Mets and my initials are on his shoulder...S G :smiley:

OK, Seriously? The man is GOD. There is no one out there today who is as gorgeous, sexy, hot, perfect as Michael!! (well, maybe my husband, but he's mine). And I have the age difference the other way around!! Michael is actually 2 years YOUNGER than me!! What's a couple of years --- my husband is 14 years older than me!!

Back