Michael Vaughn Character Description

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Michael Vaughn's father was at the CIA (and died while working for the CIA). Vaughn continues this legacy as Sydney's handler. Within the CIA, his friend is Weiss. His enemy within the CIA is Halkadi - who turned out to be the CIA mole and was killed by Jack.

Sydney and Vaughn obviously have tension and both obviously like each other - but it's similar to the classic Romeo & Juliet story - they can't work together because they come from families (in this case agencies) that wouldn't allow it (esp. SD-6, if they knew it was the CIA!)

Vaughn used to have a girlfriend named Alice (who looks like she could be his mother) who he broke up with... and he obviously has feelings for syd. when vaughn was sick, sydney met alice and alice thinks that she and vaughn have something going but when vaughn later tried to explain, syd didnt let him.
i hate alice. i am all for syd&michael
like irina said, sydney should take the chance

OMG theres so much more to say about vaughn/ michael vartan! hes a hottie!!! he is hero (besides jennifer) and has no idea that a 14 year old gurl is sooo crazy about him that she had a dream about him and syd working in the CIA in the eighties wearing a pink suit and syd with a flower dress and crimped hair! lol i love micheal vaughn and i wouldn't love the show as much as i do if he wasn't in it!!! lol

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
"Your so beatuiful"vaughn
<span style='color:blue'>
"Dinners ready" sydney</span>
"You have a oven, we can re heat" vaughn
</span>

Lauren :super: teimle

we love vaughn tooooo!!!!! hahaha, i was bored one day (in math) and mel was like u should be dion math. here's the math i did:

Michael Vartan
+tatoo
+six pak
----------------
HOTHOTHOT!

i think that that was totally the best math ever. i should pass. lol

Ems

i no corrine....lets covert ms jones into an alias adict!! project!! then maths would be a whole lot betta.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>michael vaughn </span>is the most sincere/cute/hot/sweet gut you'll eva see on tv. :D

i challenge anyone to disagree wid me...... :Ph34r: [ ;) ]

*twinkletoes* said:
Michael Vartan
+tatoo
+six pak
----------------
HOTHOTHOT!

i think that that was totally the best math ever. i should pass.
alteration:

Michael Vartan
+tattoo
+six pack
-cigarettes (!)
-----------------
HOTHOTHOT!
🤤

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have you seen the interview where he says [about JG]:

"She's a chemistry machine"

hahahahahahaha i was laughing at the paper and people were like:

"wtf is that girl doing? interacting with a piece of paper?"

Only Vaughn lovers understand my situation.

SydBristow13 said:
Vaughn = :lame:
whatev, sark runs like a girl....not that girls cant run, but in this case thats what one would say...

OK SO STORY...so the other night i couldnt fall asleep and so i was thinking of the names i was going to give my children...ps im 16...and i was like OK so def michael...and id name a girl syd but then people would think i was crazy...SO I LIKE THE NAME LIAV.

LIAV...and my softball team laughed at me because they thought i was crazy.

DID YOU LIKE MY STORY?
ok it sucked i know...better one next time...

Back