michael vaughn's suits

ecin

Cadet
hi i am a french fan of alias and i spent hours searching on the web lots of informations on michael vaughn, but the only thing i didnt manage to find was the brand of all michael' s suits
i can' t find it , i even try to contact laura goldsmith (she's the one who decide what they are going to wear!!)but in vain!

if anyone can help me , answer me and i would be grateful!!! :D

erm.....well i cant remember where, but in one of the pics that i have of him, next to the pic there is a thing saying mike is wearing dadada. i think it might have been hugo boss. not sure. he probably has lots of different makes.

ahhhhhh. anyonenwho wants 2 see vartan in a tux...watch never been kissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT MASSIVE GAP IS ME TRYING AND NOT SUCCEDDING TO TRY AND SAY SOME THING THAT DESCRIBES THE NICENESS OF IT ALL.

tux buffness. read about it in hannahs book- the bloom/vartan book. btw, thank you so much for the dvd of n.b.k amisha, we started it last night. so good.... we love you!!!

mmmm. well alias. doe o......what can we say..alias ah saved the day again..

cant really blame nvk...has been out 4 4 years....getting it on dvd was a big step tho

i know!!! i watched NBK yesterday and all the way through the prom seen i had my mouth open and my eyes glued to the screen

Back