Michael

OHHHHHHHHHHHH great and sad at the same time. heheh I LOVE VAUGHN!! he is the greatest can you PM so i can regulary check it out!!!!!! (y) your doing a fantastic job!!~sarah~ :woot: :D

yay! you've won the Fan Fic Contest! Congrats Jenn! you did such a good job with this one parter! :D
--Mandy :angelic:

That was really great. I really liked how she wouldn't call him Vaughn because things are so different now. It;s always been a common thing in fanfiction, especially future ones, to talk about why she called him Vaughn. I was reading a fanfic once for Angel, and Charles Gunn, who was always called Charles only by his then girlfriend Winifred, and the fanfic (as Gunn) said that being called Charles was her name for him. And I suppose this is sort of the same thing. :smiley:

Congrats on winning the contest, and I LOVE your sig. It's awesome.

:-D

thanks~

(i really want vaughn to say what's in my sig on the show :lol:smiley:

-jenn

kat: thank you~ you know i love "Heaven's Cry" *wonders just when that will be updated by the way ;)* :hug:

:lol: totally rockin---um i have a question-is the story complete somewhere else????? cause its good-or is it complete?????well who care cause really this is good just the fact that the Title is Michael means it is good!!!!!!

haha, you guys are so nice :blush:

actually, this story is just a one-parter so it is complete but thanks for being so interested! :lol:

kat: you did??? can you send me the link again? sorry i missed it!!! :(

Back