Michael?

I don’t know if anyone has thought of this, I'm sure yall have but I have a couple of ideas what might have happen to Michael.

-He was doubles like Francie and the doctor
-After he was shot, Dean took him and made Sydney think he was dead. (Sound Familiar)
-Jack and Michael are up to something. They had to make Michael appear to be dead

I don’t know these are just my ideas. I’m probably really wrong but I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.

Lindsay

any ideas?

[i]Hi I'm new here. My name is Shirley. I think that the doubles theory is interesting. I don't think Michael is dead either ( I hope he isn't). I'm very upset how the show's last season has to suck like it does. It's tough to watch since they killed off Vaughn. I hate all the newcomers. I hope when the show comes back we're gonna have a great finish to salvage this final season.

Shirley

Yea i really think he was doubled but i could be wrong. I know i was so mad when they killed him. I was going to quite watching but im a loyal Alias fan. If they dont bring him back im going to be so mad. Sydney and Michael have to live happy ever after.

I think that he was abducted or has to do into hiding to protect Syd and baby. He could also be on deep cover mission to take dawn people who wants to hurt his "family". I donT want him to turn out bad or dead..
I can't even think that writers killed him. He and Syd have to have a happy ending :smiley:
Ally

i'm pretty sure he's alive and just being hidden somewhere. Heres some potential evidence:

1. Syd didn't cry at his funeral but there was an odd look between her and Jack
2. She said in ...1... that its not fair he can't be with her suggesting he may be hidden somewhere
3. Jack promised he'd do anything to help Syd n Vaughn and was planning something with APO
4. Syd gave Vaughn a drink rite before he died like Jack with Sloane, it could have contained something
5. It's alias - NO-ONE DIES!

Vaughn isn't dead. He can't be. It wouldn't be ALIAS w/out him. I think Irina is holding him or Renee knows he is alive but may not be able to tell Syd about it. Either he's alive or he reallly is dead. All I know i am going to cry when he comes back!

I really hope Michael didn't fake is own death, even if it was to protect Syd and the baby.

My theory?

I think they're going to pull something like what Jack did to Sloane when he was going to be executed. Remember the cup with the straw that Syd was helping him drink in his hopsital bed? He said he was getting really tired after that...maybe there was some sort of seditive in it that reduced his respitory functions and made him appear dead. Some bad guys took him, somehow its going to get back to APO, they're going to open his casket and SURPRISE SURPRISE, he ain't there.

In my opinion, the fifth season has been really disappointing. With all the new ppl and no MV, it's not the same show at all. Hopefully they will get back to the roots of the show by bringing back the real cast and create the ending that the show, and the viewers deserve.

I think that Jack and Weiss and Dixon and maybe Sydney staged Vaughn's death. I don't think it would be so bad if Vaughn was bad but i doubt he is or ever was. I hope that he is in the last episode and syndey and the baby and Vaughn all live happily ever after:smiley:

Besides the fact that Vaughn isn't in the fifth season i really don't think it is that bad. It's pretty good actually and i think the last episodes :( will be really good (y)

Yea i really think he was doubled but i could be wrong. I know i was so mad when they killed him. I was going to quite watching but im a loyal Alias fan. If they dont bring him back im going to be so mad. Sydney and Michael have to live happy ever after.

Ithink he's alive but there's no way a double could have been with Syd discussing baby names. THat was Syd and Vaughn at their sweetest.
Jack whisked him away for his safety.

i'm pretty sure he's alive and just being hidden somewhere. Heres some potential evidence:

1. Syd didn't cry at his funeral but there was an odd look between her and Jack
2. She said in ...1... that its not fair he can't be with her suggesting he may be hidden somewhere
3. Jack promised he'd do anything to help Syd n Vaughn and was planning something with APO
4. Syd gave Vaughn a drink rite before he died like Jack with Sloane, it could have contained something
5. It's alias - NO-ONE DIES!

This is exactly what I was thinking... especially with the drink. I'm convinced Vaughn isnt dead. I cant wait to see how they're gonna bring him back.

I definitely don't think Vaughn is dead at all .

During the last episode not once did Syd say "I'm so lost since you've died." She always said something like "I'm so lost since you've left."

Syd has never visitied a grave site- You would think to add more drama to the show, they would show Sydney at a grave grieving.

Sydney definitely knows that he's alive. That look between her and jack when Vaughn was crashing in the hospital and at the funeral- looks are worth a thousand words. That drink definitely was along the same lines of when Jack gave that wine to Sloane. It interesting because in the last episode, it was the Doctor who gave the drink to Vaughn. First the doctor was very insistent about the directions on how to give him the drink. And Sydney was hesitant to give it to him because "I gave you this and then you crashed." So Vaughn was insistent that he needed to "Go away." not die-- "I need to go away." Suggesting that he's in hiding.
Also when they're talking abot the baby- Vaughn:"I wish she were here already, I want to meet her." Syd: "You Will" Vaughn "I know."

Oh I could go on and on about it some more-but it involved spoilers and I'm new here so i don't know the policy just yet on posting spoilers!

BUt bottom line- Vaughn is not Dead and in the last episode-last 5 minutes rather is going to be Vaughn, Syd and baby on a deserted island living happily ever after!

Oh I could go on and on about it some more-but it involved spoilers and I'm new here so i don't know the policy just yet on posting spoilers!
See the Community Guidelines. We have a forum specifically for spoilers, please read its rules before posting. Also, you can post a spoiler in a non-spoiler topic, but ONLY if you tag it using spoiler tags:

Code:
[spoiler] here is a spoiler [/spoiler]

Looks like this:
here is a spoiler

I hope this helps!
✌️

Back