Michael's Mistresses!

jems

michael's widow in mourning
OK so i started a thread in Vaughn for posting stuff about MV - but then i thought - it's actually Michael vartan who we wanna rant about - so i am strarting a new club in the Vartan Forum!!!!! I hope it wiull grow like the MV/JG news thread as a place to share information about MV!!!!!!

Come on in girls and join the gossip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a cheeky grin pic to get us started!!!!

hey marie - still loving ur sig btw!!! (y)
you don't really have to join - i want everyone to be welcome here to spread the news about MV!!! :smiley: :smiley:

a thread just for :woot: Michael Vartan! thanks for starting this jems!

:blush: love those ^^MV goodness pics.
#2 pic :love: he's so looking hot and great! from what movie is that? is it NBK?

it's THE good idea jems !!! cos what do we girls like to talk about ?!! hotties of course (among other things) but still, MV is the perfect guy to fantasize about ...

so what is the next move ? do we have to post some info about the sexy man ? or just drool all over the board ? cos I can do both !!! :lol: :lol:

yeah - people are here!!!! *does happ[y dance*

and caz - OMG - thats first pic - is it himmwatching the crazy golf - MAN HE LOOKS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤

totally!! as syd said to freaky suit and glasses guy in the pilot - "we are so on the same page!!!" LOL :lol:

Back