Michael's Mistresses!

nataliethealiasfreak said:
oh goodness 🤤

i still wonder how a guy like him is still single  :P
[post="1480505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I like him being single in some way... :angelic: (I guess all of us do in some POV)... but... (yeah there's a but)... it would be good for him to have somebody nice

but (again a but) we also have to hope he has someone nice (like me :lol: )

It's gonna be heart ripping but I guess we'll all survive if the day comes... :P Darn I better not think about it... My Michael *sigh*... my friends think I'm crazy... :rolleyes:

I would love to see him with someone. Someone that would make him happy. ;) he's been single for so long. LOL
I know it0s his life, But It would be so cool to see him with someone. :P
I'm always waiting for some gossip to become true :lol:

Thanks for the link :hug: Can't wait to have the DVD... But I believe I still have to wait till December or something :P

ETA: Erin is the one from the L-word?

Tuga said:
ETA: Erin is the one from the L-word?
[post="1480822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yes! But guess what? She has a boyfriend, a French boyfriend, who spends most of his time in Paris (where he lives)... (n) Whould it be easier for her if she was dating Michael :P Think with me: he is also from France, is gooooorgeous, single and lives in Los Angeles... ;)

That's my vote: Erin and Michael. :woot:

LOL... yeah.. It would be easier. And I believe he's hotter than her boyfriend :lol:
She's cool... Although I don't know a lot about her.

I think I've a thing for Michael with Charlize Theron. I don't know... Maybe because I think she's the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen... and she seems nice too :lol:

Yeah...Charlize is beautiful!

Michael is 36, what is he waiting for?? Jesus, man! I think he will be single forever...sometimes I look at him and I see a looser complex...he is not 12...better act like a man whowants something real with a gorgeous and clever woman.

when I think about It I think he is just a romantic... which is really beautiful. ;) He doesn't act like most of the stars... people who have a new girlfriend every month. ;) He's waiting for the love of his life... LOL. And that's so cool :D At least that's what it seems. Probably he doesn't like to jump in relatioships.

As long as he is happy I'm okay with that ;) But I would love to see him with someone :lol: And he would be such a cute father ;)

carmen said:
Hey guys!
What do you think about Michael Vartan dating Jennifer Aniston? Wouldn't that be cool since they both have been heartbroken.
[post="1485931"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I absolutely hate that idea... No offense, but I think that Michael needs a relationship where he is NOT the rebound guy. He deserves someone that isn't hung up on anybody else. And maybe even somebody outside the business.... like me! :woot:

(y)
MICHAEL VARTAN TO GUEST-STAR ON "KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL"
Released by FOX

Television and film star Michael Vartan will guest-star as "Michel," an arrogant, womanizing French chef who steals from Jack's (Bradley Cooper) menu and seduces head waitress Mimi (Bonnie Somerville), sparking a brutal feud between Nolita and a rival French bistro on KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL. Production begins on the "F@#% the French" episode of KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL Tuesday, Oct. 4, in Los Angeles.

(y)
Released by FOX

Television and film star Michael Vartan will guest-star as "Michel," an arrogant, womanizing French chef who steals from Jack's (Bradley Cooper) menu and seduces head waitress Mimi (Bonnie Somerville), sparking a brutal feud between Nolita and a rival French bistro on KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL. Production begins on the "F@#% the French" episode of KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL Tuesday, Oct. 4, in Los Angeles.

Oh, how exciting! Is that really true? Thanks for the info. :smiley:

:smiley: from vartanho.com...

Tuesday, October 4, 2005
Ad response
Stephen Hanks, Michael's manager, contacted us yesterday to say that the ad was much appreciated and that Michael was flattered by it. He also said that Michael's mom read it to him over the phone (aww!). Michael is shooting his appearance on "Kitchen Confidential" starting today, and there's no airdate set just yet, so everybody try to remember to watch it after baseballus interruptus goes away. I don't want to have to wait for the DVD!

Back