Michael's Mistresses!

Who is MV kidding...he no longer needs to approach women...they come after him and droves. :smiley: He is very humble. He's the kind of man who has no clue he's that good looking. And that's very appealing.

julesvartan said:
Who is MV kidding...he no longer needs to approach women...they come after him and droves. :smiley: He is very humble. He's the kind of man who has no clue he's that good looking. And that's very appealing.
[post="1393471"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Totally agree.... My kinda guy :D I wish!

I had never seen that last one... Gotta love it

thanks for sharing.

It's so sexy that he doesn't even know how many people love him a lot... seriouly... he should know that he had lots of loyal fans... all around the world :D

That horrid site STEALS content all the time from the Hos. I should know, they steal 9/10 things I give them. (Like the first pic, for instance - see the 'J' on the bottom corner?) Don't visit them, you'll see it first at the Hos anyway. ;)

OK, Jinnie. I don't want to patronize thieves, but I'm not sure I understand where I shouldn't visit. :( Actually, I only go to AA, vartanfan, Safehouse, TWoP and sd-1. It's not any of those, is it?

So the J is you, right? :lol: That's like Marshall putting a superman logo with an "M" on the bug found in Syd's apartment. :P

those pics are WAY hot!!!!
drool.gif

Unless a person takes the picture, i'm not sure how someone can claim it is theirs. I have a David Arquette website, I get pics from all over the net, I don't think it is stealing.

Back