Michael's Mistresses!

Source: www.vartanho.com

"Update (August 18 2005): Confirmation of MV leaving Alias

Jodi at mvcampaign.com has received confirmation from a source from the set that MV is leaving "Alias." MV had his last day of shooting for the show yesterday and there are no plans to have him back. For all the details (major spoiler alert!), check out the exact wording at the mvcampaign.com board. It's obviously a highly reliable source, so there you have it. Thanks so much for sharing this, Jodi! Wish it were better news."

COME ON guys, the Safe House webmistresses (www.vartanho.com) need your money for an ad to show your support to Michael!:

On August 17th:

"Ad campaign progress
We were able to raise a little bit more yesterday, so the total has risen to $1773. We can't thank you enough! That's almost the amount we need for a half-page ad, so it's definitely a go. It would be awesome if we could meet our next goal, a full-page ad, which is really not that much more money."

we're almost there!!!

HELP BUY AN AD FOR MICHAEL: http://www.vartanho.com/news/mvad.html

I think that if MV leaves the show, and JG leaves for her baby, then the show is definatly going down the drains!! why does he want to leave I mean he has gotten so many more fans on this show than he could of any where else!! And the show is great with him and terible without him!!

In my opinion it would be better for Alias ending in Season 4 or instead of that keeping Jenny and Mike until the last episode of Season 5, its a shame for me see Alias ending like that... but I support Michael Vartan in everything he do... and if he leave the set... its probably cause the things between (him and Jennifer)all of them may not result...I'm still sad but unfortunately the tv series are famous because of the fans but when they want change something doesnt matter the fans opinion... (n)...I dont think too that its a Michael Vartan decision leaving Alias...

Hello everyone;
I just wanted to add my two cents to this conversation. I don't think
that it was Michael's decision to go either. That is if he is in fact going?
I think if he was given a show of his own or a project of his own that
he would be willing to share it with all of us. However he hasn't said
anything so I don't think it was him who decided to leave. Someone wrote
that other people on cast don't really have a say in what's going to happen.
Well i don't know about that. All I can say is how sad i am to see this happen
Michael deserves better than his getting from these jokers. And where is J.J.
or Ken in all of this? I'm so angry at the both of them for doing this.
What do they figure a show is going to survive on the shoulder's of one
person there is no I in team. And that is what Michael has always been a team player. I know that I wouldn't be watching the show any more if this rumor
that's going around is true. I'll stop watching the minute Michael is no longer there.
I just wanted to add that no matter where michael goes I hope he knows that he
has tons of fans out there that think the world of him and will follow him to the ends of the earth. I think Michael represents everything Hollywood should be, His
caring, compassionate, loving, not afraid to give of himself, wonderful, warm hearted, isn't selfish and most of all is down to earth and doesn't consider himself, way above everyone else. I know that I'm going to miss seeing every week that light up the room smile he has, and how his eyes sparkle when he laughs. But I have seasons 1 through 3 on DVD. So I'll have my Vaughn no matter what. I just
hope that the powers that be are ready to take a nose dive. Well that's all I had to say.
Continue to shine Michael, where all behind you 100%.

Best wishes and all my love always,
beth3031 ^_^ ;)

beth3031 said:
...I know that I'm going to miss seeing every week that light up the room smile he has, and how his eyes sparkle when he laughs...
[post="1463002"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
(n) we'll all surely gonna miss that Vaughn-ness...

Syd+Vaugn said:
I think that if MV leaves the show, and JG leaves for her baby, then the show is definatly going down the drains!! why does he want to leave I mean he has gotten so many more fans on this show than he could of any where else!! And the show is great with him and terible without him!!
[post="1461989"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're making the mistake of thinking he wanted to leave!

ive read that he asked j.j. abrams if he was going to die off in season 5 because he just bought a house last year. j.j. abrams then told him he wouldent kill him but then he turns around and does it anyway! its so not fair! :cry:

Action!Vaughn said:
ive read that he asked j.j. abrams if he was going to die off in season 5 because he just bought a house last year. j.j. abrams then told him he wouldent kill him but then he turns around and does it anyway! its so not fair!  :cry:
[post="1463090"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

(n) It's getting worser by the minute i check in... first we learn S5 might be last season... then (once you've regained some control)...this comes...

Only one bad news after the other one...

Can anybody post something happy in here??? :thinking: I'm going nuts.... :(

Sorry, can't give you any good news. As soon as MV leaves or dies, that's it for me. I will not watch Alias anymore even though this is the one of the three or four shows I watch. I'm sure that I will find some other shows on CBS, NBC or FOX.
O.K. I will stop now. :angry:

I can post a picture/s of Michael.

Will that make people happy.

Im sad he's leaving I really am.

But at the end of the day it's a TV Show and there is not a hell of a lot I or any of us can do about it.

Would I have loved him to stay for all of Season 5. Hell Yeah but it's life :(

Just remember this happy smiling face ^_^ ;)

Definitely not going to forget that one... My office room is full of his pics :lol:

Just knowing that
Their baby is going to grow without father sucks... more than ever!!!!!

That's what I hate most about it... I think I'd have a different sight of JG wouldn't be pregnant or her pregnancy wouldn't be written into the show...

:(

Can I just say, that pic that Dani posted, is in MIL! If you look in the scene where Viola is sitting at her Vanity, that pic of Michael is on there displayed in a picture frame!

gucci_94 said:
Can I just say, that pic that Dani posted, is in MIL! If you look in the scene where Viola is sitting at her Vanity, that pic of Michael is on there displayed in a picture frame!
[post="1463815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oooh i noticed that as well when i was watching it, i tried to tell my mom who was watching it with me but she just didn't understand :P
As for the whole Michael and Alias matter, let's just say that I'm not too happy right now :angry:

Back